• Authors
  • mistermyst13

mistermyst13

Update 3/19/23
Hey, my Literotica peeps! I know I've been silent for a long time, and I do apologize for that. This last, roughly, fifteen months has just been killing me. My health is still improving, I'm getting back to a lot of things I love to do, although moving around with a cane. Which it's confirmed unless someone comes up with some crazy successful surgery, I'll have a cane for life. I finally finished my legal stuff, lost my piece of the company I helped build, but got paid for it at least. Also a good friend of mine passed away, and its been very rough for me. He was more than a friend he was a brother to me. He read everything I've written, really loved Divinity but wanted me to explore the world some more, so I just finished writing a chapter for a new series in the world. I am working on the next Divinity chapter too, I hope to have that finished soon. I'll get back to Scott soon as well. It's been a hellva a year for me and if I could give hugs (and if you wanted) kisses to all the people that reached out and my regular fans that checked in on me I would gladly. I love hear the praise and the constructive criticism! I hope to have a new story up soon, and I wrote a little dedication to my friend. Thank you all for reading, liking, and commenting. I check in here when I can, but I'm also working on my not so sexy writing career. As always stay safe and healthy out there!
-Mr. E.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
609Followers
6Following
3My Favorites
1My Comments
2Series Published

Contact Author

Contact mistermyst13 by clicking here.