• Authors
  • BrokenQuill

BrokenQuill

I am a late middle-aged, married bisexual guy who took several decades to find my real self. I have always had a fascination with sex, despite being a late bloomer. I have always had a thing for women with bigger breasts, and prefer curvier women often, however as I have gotten older, I have also found that I am equally attracted to men as well as women. I am a father and stepfather and have a busy home life. Luckily, post pandemic has given me the opportunity to work from home for much of my time so I can be on hand to be around to enjoy my family much more than if I was stuck in an office from 9-5 each day.

When I’m not working, I seem to be either babysitting an ever-growing number of grandkids or fixing stuff that either they or their parents have broken. As a hobby, fixing stuff is a great antidote to screen time and learning how things work to fix things more effectively is great fun. Wherever possible I like to repair only what is broken instead of replacing modules with mostly working parts with a fully working one, so breaking things down to their basic component parts is key for me. Maybe one ay I can get to buy and restore a classic car or motorcycle, but until then its likely to be washing machines and lawnmowers that get the makeover to keep them going.

I love to read and have a strong interest in almost all adult genres, and I like to try and write too. My preference for stories lies in the detailed but believable sphere, so alien fuck-fests are probably not going to be on my tiny but hopefully growing list of favourites in Lit or even smaller list of submissions. Saying that I love mainstream sci-fi when I get the rare chance to go to the movies.

I'm always happy to chat and will reply to all dm's

Location

Wales UK

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
5Followers
101Following
67My Favorites
49My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

Oral, Anal, Taboo, Age-Difference, Lactation, Cum, Curvy

Contact Author

Contact BrokenQuill by clicking here.