• Authors
  • SirMasterPaul

SirMasterPaul

I’m a Dom/Domme.

I have a feminine and sensual side to my sexuality that is kinky, fun, open-minded, and wonderful! I enjoy a muscular, physically powerful partner that’s submissive and eager to serve me and execute my selfish whimsical nature.

I’m straight but my fetish is to be pampered like a princess. Having a thin build (but extraordinary sexy to all that gaze upon me) I enjoy being lifted & carried (within strong, sturdy arms, on top of a broad set of shoulders, etc... etc…) of a physically strong & impressive, yet obedient and sweet tempered girl (or a guy, although he would have to be more of a personal slave rather than a partner) while having my feet massaged, prefferably in a public setting, as she gently rubs my soft, pedicured feet with expensive lotion as others watch and are aroused by the eroticism.
I enjoy a woman that likes to take a somewhat masculine role, but yet still a submissive to me & my dominant nature.

I enjoy being the pretty and spoiled girl, that is I’m a bit selfish.
I also enjoy riding on the shoulders of a stocky gal, as it makes me excited and immediately aroused! I enjoy a partner who is willing to play a certain role, the role of the masculine servant, and every women I hook up with seems to enjoy playing this role with me!

Tall and well-built/athletic/bbw/muscular submissive woman wanted. (I’m not into extreme BDSM but I dabble...for the most part I just want to be the skinny bitch that gets her way with a partner that’s larger and more physically capable than I.

I’m aroused by any woman that can easily handle my 150 lbs butt sitting on her muscular frame as she carries me about at the beach, or at a rock concert, etc… without showing any signs of difficulty or strain. Sitting on top of a tall, gorgeous and able-bodied girl with solid, thick muscles and broad, sturdily built shoulders at any event, (an outdoor event, a rock show, or carried across the beautiful Florida beaches) is a sexual thrill I will always enjoy.

Past relationships included fetish role-plays such as: master/slave role-play (all kinds of role-play), femdom, lift and carry, lap sitting, erotic massages, situational role-play, and more.

Location

Tampa, FL

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
5Followers
7Following
5My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

August 14

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Hot Tubs, Manicures, Fetcon, Boating, Social, Oragy, Fetish Party, Being Carried, Being Pampered, Being Worshipped, Big Muscles, A Servant, Being Served By A Stoutly Built, Being Adored For My Beauty, I Love The Princess Treatment, Amazonian Women

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Lift And Carry, Ponyplay, Ponygirl, Sensual, Muscular Woman, Amazon Woman, Amazon, Foot Play, Roleplay, 3some, Ffm, Princess, Bratt, Masculine Sub, Mommy, Prince, Master, Slave, Dom, Sub Girl, Bdsm, Interracial, Lift And Fuck, Lezdom, Ebony Bbw

Contact Author

Contact SirMasterPaul by clicking here.