• Authors
  • Clark_ken1269

Clark_ken1269

Hi! I enjoy exploring sexual fantasies and adventures through storytelling. Writing is new form of expression for me and I really enjoy the creative process. I look forward to sharing my thoughts with like minded people and I hope others will enjoy reading my work as much as I have imagining it.

What else do I enjoy?

Smart women with a sense of humor that know how to have fun! I want to learn about, and delve into, all of the things that women find erotic. I love aiding women in exploring their fantasies.

Thank you to everyone who has read and liked my stories so far. I really appreciated the support.

Update 9/23/2022 - Hi everyone! Boy time flies.

Over the past year I’ve published 3 stories, “Stipper”, and “Party like it’s 2099” parts 1 and 2.

I also went back and made some corrections and revisions to, “All work and no play - playtime”. Additionally, I incorporated the first part to it as well so now the whole story is there and I feel it flows better. If you read it before and liked it please give it a reread. I’m currently reworking “The Club” and “The photo shoot”, and hope to publish those soon.

Thank you for your continued support!

Location

New york

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
60Followers
7My Favorites
1My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

61

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Golf

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Female Squirting

Contact Author

Contact Clark_ken1269 by clicking here.