• Authors
  • AlexBailey

AlexBailey

Lifelong CD, non-binary, fluid, pan - kinky for play and lots of tight and shiny stuff. I love skirts, dresses, leggings, swimsuits, wetsuits, straps, straitjackets…

If my avatar caught your eye you should check out my Amateur Pics Feedback thread - there’s a link in my forum signature.

I wrote an autobiographical fantasy novel here on Lit called A T-girl and a Tomboy. The MC is me - if I were born to a different family. 🤣


If you want a brief intro to my sexuality you should check out my 750 word short story: 'TSA vs. Queer PDA' It’s a rough edit but it’s true to who I am.

‘One Last Drag’ is about getting dumped by the first girl who encouraged me come out, then meeting someone who helped me feel that it’s okay to be myself - whatever that was.

‘A Queer Formality’ was inspired by seeing an old couple at the local playhouse for “The Rocky Horror Show.” They’re going to show up as peripheral characters in a sequel to A T-girl and a Tomboy - when the gay and lesbian parents remarry. I’ve written the first chapter of that story. It probably won’t be as long as the first novel but I’m not going to post any part of it until I finish the complete rough draft - wouldn’t want to leave it hanging.

Lately I’ve been working on a Lesbian romance featuring Shawna and her lifeguard girlfriend from TGTB. It will be a standalone story with many of the same characters and will have a few tie-ins that already exist in the novel.

Life is busy so I’m aiming for summer or fall for the longer pieces.

Location

Never never land

Gender

Genderqueer

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
167Followers
30Following
26My Favorites
81My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

49

Height

Average

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Kayaking, Swimming, Kinky Fun, Festivals, Live Music

Fetishes

Skirts, Dresses, Shiny, Tight, Leggings, Swimsuits, Wetsuits, Straitjackets, Bodysuits, Harnesses

Contact Author

Contact AlexBailey by clicking here.