• Authors
  • Tartsandfarts

Tartsandfarts

Hi!

Follow me on Deviantart here: https://www.deviantart.com/tartsandfarts

My name is TartsandFarts, and I write kinky erotica. As I type this, I have written and published one novel, four novellas, and some forty short stories. While I am experiencing varying levels of success, I am currently working full-time as a self-published author.

However, due to the risky nature of self-publishing, I figured it would be a good idea to start taking commissions on the side. Which is why I am here now, hurling my bait in the water. I hope I can catch a few of you. Because I know there are some very kinky people out there on the wide web. And they are precisely the type of people to whom I offer my services!

I will write anything. The kinkier the better. Watersports, farts and scat, bestiality, feeding and weight gain, giantess, bad endings, rape, vore - any taboo kink (with the sole exception of underage characters) are heartily welcome. Mix and match the kinks as you please, and know that I am more than willing to write any pairing regardless of sexual orientation. Men on women, women on women, men on men, trans girls on aliens, furries on futas - I enjoy writing them all. Don’t be afraid to approach me; I won’t judge. No matter how kinky.

At the moment, I only have one free short story available. All my published work is currently enlisted in Kindle Unlimited, and that means I can only show you a bit of it. On demand, I can provide you with a collection of disjointed scenes from various works to give you a good look at the way I write. My free story (titled Smelly Discipline) can be found on Literotica and Deviantart. Of course, that contains incest and fart fetish elements, and I won’t force you to hold your nose and power through that if farts are not your thing. Samples of my style are available in various niches and genres: fantasy, horror, futa, cuckold, and more. Ask away!

My price is $20 per 1000 words. For a limited time only, I offer 20% off any story I can publish as I please. You can, of course, remain anonymous if you wish. I will require 20% more for any story that includes pre-established characters as I will have to study them to ensure that I do them justice. My rates do not vary when it comes to different kinks but I ask that you are very specific when you explain what gets you off. I need to know just what makes you tick (and why) in order to deliver a satisfying product!

Do you have any questions? Interested in commissioning me?

Reach me at tartsandfarts@outlook.com!

I take payment through Paypal. When we’ve agreed on a project, I will give you the email address to which you may send the payment. I will need half the sum upfront.

Get in touch! I hope to hear from you!

Have a lovely day!

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
16Followers

Contact Author

Contact Tartsandfarts by clicking here.