bi11me

"There comes a point when I just don't have time for the intros and scene setting. I want to tear off your dress, throw you on the bed, slide the panties to the side and dive in. Hi."
Please use the PM button to send me any pertinent information - I appreciate assertive women. Among the topics to consider are, but not limited to: Sex Chat (play), Role Playing (RP) Sexual Chat (serious topics, but regarding sexual and sociological topics ) and other of my particular interests and skills, which include food and wine, fishing, especially with flys, and farming/gardening. The more information I have from you, the easier it is to tailor my responses to your desires - this is particularly important in regard to RP situations. Please look at the information I provide below - if you are seeking a Cruel Master, or anything scatological or humiliating, that is outside my interest and skillset, and you may best be served elsewhere.
If you have read the sample story provided, you will see that I try to create a narrative that requires a diminishing number of responses on your part. This is because, if my intended effect is succeeding, you will have an increasingly difficult time in keeping your fingers busy on the keyboard.
First off, I'm about 98% not bi. I've had a few experiences, but none initiated by me and none gratifying - but I have very dear male and gay and bi friends, and am entirely accepting of gender fluidity - even if I may not keep up with the acronyms.
I particularly enjoy writing for women who like to use erotic words to enhance the intensity of their orgasm. My favorite stories are audio, that is reflected in my writing style, and I very much enjoy 1-on-1 PM chats where I can stimulate a woman in real time while she plays with her body, with toys or fingers or just with her mind. Women who love to be licked and eaten and aren't shy about saying so go to the front of the line. Other forms of pleasure are not unlikely or unwelcome, but pain, humiliation and cruelty don't fall within that spectrum for me. The same goes for bodily funtions and excretions that are beyond the common standards of 21st century sanitary practices - I'm a farmer, so I don't need any more shit from you (figuratively or literally). Given my preferences, a little taste or scent is obviously unavoidable, but I don't want any crust.
I like chat better than role-play, but I do want to learn and improve. If we're creating a scene, forgive my two-fingered ineptitude and failure to pick up cues. I'm not usually a sub, but in that arena a good trainer might work marvels.
No profile usually means no contact. I prefer literacy. I am not into humiliation on either side. Definitely like the sound of a woman being pleasured - even if it's on a page - so don't just sit there reading without responding. If it's not for you, have the courtesy to say goodbye or no thanks. I will not engage in multiple chats, but if you don't respond, I might surf other open rooms, and eventually bounce.
I'm not only here for sexual stimulation. I very much enjoy intelligent, honest conversations about sexuality and social norms. The chat rooms are a rare safe space where it is possible to be open about ones problems and proclivities without fear of judgement - at least I believe it should be and know that it can be - and several times has been. I have formed some very interesting and satisfying contacts that span the spectrum of relationships, from intensely sexual to entirely chaste, and they have been for the most part deeply rewarding. At least for me - perhaps not as deep in some ways as some might have wished....

I enjoy humor and wit in the public rooms, but tend to get to the business at hand in PM. Tell me if I need to slow my roll when interacting with you.

stats:
5'10"
142 lbs
7" from the base, pretty fat
blue eyes with a hint of skepticism
dark brown with a sprinkling of grey
2 great offspring 35M & 20F
7 years of college
over 100 partners, in 42 years of activity, but typically a serial monogamist
some preferences and fetishes ( a few listed below), but essentially just love women in general, and in bed in particular.

some favorite links:

https://www.redtube.com/2368511


https://www.sex.com/pin/46345206/ (female hands please)

https://www.sex.com/pin/55033862-the-best-pussy-licking-porn-gifs/

https://www.sex.com/pin/43623302-close-up-french-pierced-pussy-eating/
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
98% Switch
86% Voyeur
70% Dominant
63% Daddy/Mommy
62% Boy/Girl
61% Exhibitionist
60% Submissive
57% Primal (Hunter)
56% Master/Mistress
55% Vanilla
49% Rigger
49% Experimentalist
46% Owner
42% Ageplayer
39% Slave
38% Brat
38% Brat tamer
34% Non-monogamist
30% Pet
29% Masochist
23% Rope bunny
8% Sadist
3% Primal (Prey)
1% Degradee
1% Degrader

^ that all seems about right

Location

East of the Catskills

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
7Followers
167Following
1My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

October 30, 1958

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Swinger

Hobbies

Fly Fishing, Gardening, Reading, Bibliophilia

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Cunnilingus, Prone-Bone, Edging, Long Hair, Petite Bodies, Small Breasts, Dirty Talk/sounds, Aural Sex, Intimate Massage, Asians

Contact Author

Contact bi11me by clicking here.