• Authors
  • biJaneonmyownathome

biJaneonmyownathome

Life changes, even when it stays the same.
For more than half my life I have shared a bed with the same person.
I was born in 1964 (you can do the maths) in the UK, where I have always lived.
Our children, now grown up, have left home.
The bread winner keeps earning the bread.
The homemaker has an empty nest, and lonely hours to fill.
Our marital bed springs ceased being tested a long time ago.

Then!

I discovered that those bi thoughts, first tested in my late teens, wondered about over many years since, could be enjoyed for real.

My first adventure outside of more than 30 years of faithful marriage is written about in my first published story, I am happy to take feedback.

I currently play occassionally and individually with 3 female friends and 2 male friends, all of similar age to me. I enjoy a broad range of sexual activity with these friends and with some lovely online friends. I particularly enjoy sensual and passionate times but rarely say no to something more animal with the right person. I am open to anal, bdsm, spanking and punishment.

With one of my female friends I have developed a Christian Discipline relationship. We meet twice a month and alternate roles at each meeting, one being accountable to the other for ‘sinful’ sexuality (action and thought) over the preceding four weeks, with appropriate punishment being received. I have become very aware of my behaviour through this accountability. As a result, I usually find myself unable to sit comfortable after my turn at confession.

When I am alone in the house, and online, I am likely to be masturbating whilst talking to you, so my typing may be slower than yours as it will be one handed.

So here I am, to grow that enjoyment.

I like to keep things in reality, and look for the positive side of life, so:
chat and cyber – yes please,
roleplay – no thanks, in real life only for me
female in pm – yes please, whether bi, gay or straight for chat or something more intimate. All ages enjoyed.
male in pm – not unless you are shy or inexperienced, or older than me. I do enjoy cuddling up to someone who is a little nervous and helping them feel comfy with me. If you are nervous, and want to pm me then just tell me your name, age, country and whether you prefer stockings or tights on a woman.
positive experiences and memories – yes please, please share with me.
negative issues and problems – sorry, I’m not a counsellor so no thanks.

And nothing underage, involving animals or illegal

Finally, thank you if you do pm me, I will answer if I am not 'busy' with someone. If I do not answer then it may be that it is clear you have not read my profile, or perhaps you haven't bothered to fill yours out.

Just to be clear:
I do not roleplay.
I do not reply to messages that make it clear you have not read my profile (of course you won’t have read this so won’t understand why you are being ignored)!!

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
14Followers
5Following
1My Favorites
3My Comments

Contact Author

Contact biJaneonmyownathome by clicking here.