wyobraska

This writing thing is much more difficult than I thought!

The 2nd part of Anna's weekend should be done soon, I'm actually taking a break from it to write this, the bulk of the delay has been me trying to upgrade my grammar skills while working on the actual craft of Story Telling; things like character development, pacing, and detail level.

There's nothing wrong with short stories that get to the sex quickly but I'd like to be a longer form writer with stories similar to the ridiculously good series "The Gray Man" by Pelicanspen, the equally amazing "Quaranteam" series by CorruptingPower, and the impossible to replicate series "NewU" and "The Island" by TheNovalist.

My ultimate goal is a full length, meaning 200 typed pages or more, work of Erotic Fiction that fully incorporates the relationship dynamics and power play found in traditional romance novels *and* the ridiculous sex scenes found in Erotic literature. A sort of "Complete Romance Novel" that some published Authors, such as the wife and husband team behind Ilona Andrews, COULD write...but could never get through a publishing company. Yeah, what I want to do is ambitious and will probably take years but that's how I roll.

The next step of course is to finish up Anna's weekend but I already have two more series in mind; one an expansion of Baxter from Anna's Weekend and the other a new series documenting the life journey of a natural "Master".

Location

Rocky Mountains, United States

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
4Followers
98Following
36My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

D/s, Toys, Bondage, Loving Sex, Gentledom

Contact Author

Contact wyobraska by clicking here.