Married_Megan

Just a typical 38yo VERY happily married mom of two with one exception - I married a 3rd generation nudist which is why I typically only chat in the Nudist room. My husband told me about it just before proposing. Apparently his parents were worried I wouldn't be OK with it seeing as I would be the only female member of his family who was NOT raised nude and properly groomed. (PLEASE, I don't mean anything kinky!)

Everyone here asks what it was like meeting his family nude the first time so hopefully they read this first. Actually it was easy to transition as I found it's more awkward being the only clothed person in a room!

I like to chat here as even though I thought I was ready it was still quite a life changing event for me so I enjoy comparing my experiences with those of others who had to make similar transitions to nudity.

Unfortunately my side of the family remains not-nude. My mom's not a prude by any means but being naked with family is a bridge too far. She doesn't know my dad likes to be be nude when he visits without my her but then it seems fathers have different perspectives.

Oh and BTW.... If we've chatted before, please try to remember what you told me last time! Most people seem to change ages and family members between chats.

Location

OH, USA

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
29Followers
19Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

39

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Shopping, Church

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Nudity, Commando

Contact Member

Contact Married_Megan by clicking here.