Reader Profile image
userpic of AmethystForrester

AmethystForrester

"She is both hellfire and holy water, and the flavor you taste depends on how you treat her." ~ Sneha Pal

Hi! Call me Ames for short if Amethyst is challenging to type one-handed. *smirk* I'm a sensual woman with a sharp wit and sensitive heart looking for fun, friends, and a sexy dalliance or two. Get to know me and you'll realize I'm not as quiet and reserved as I am at first. I can just as easily talk about current events and the last book I read as I can about sex or relay a funny story. I hope you can, too.

I have auburn hair and feline-like, hazel green eyes. I'm a curvy, 5'0" cougar with 44Cs, a curvaceous body, and a luscious, spankable ass made for all kinds of delicious sins. I love a bit of nerdy intelligence, a quick wit, tenderness with a rough edge on occasion, and a bent sense of humor. I am big into enthusiastically consensual hugging and cuddling marathons. Did you know it's good for your health to receive at least eight (8!) hugs a day? The more you know...

Do I like straight shooters? Oh my God, that's sexy to me when you're direct with me and don't play games. Be open about the play you're into so we can see if we are compatible. As assertive as I am known to be, sometimes it's nice to be noticed and approached. I like to know you noticed and want to spend some time with me. I'm very approachable and don't bite unless you ask me to. Haha

My fantasies include my feeling wanted, adored, ravished, worshipped...occasionally owned, lavishing oral pleasure upon you. I like things hungry and passionate as much as I like things slow and sensual. How about you? I'd love to know. My hard limits are no toilet, spitting, face hitting, choking, gore/violence/rape simulation, animals, or underage play. And for God's sake, don't tell me you love me. This is about fantasy and fun. Could I eventually end up in a semi-regular thing with you? Let's worry about that if it happens.

I'm a multi-faceted gem -- a plus for you and me both. Let's explore together and have fun.

Location

Where Bluebirds Fly

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
22Followers
34My Favorites
12My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

August 24

Dating Status

Curious

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Member

Contact AmethystForrester by clicking here.