• Authors
  • GrovelingGirl

GrovelingGirl

I'm interested in roleplay, and consider myself pansexual, open to partners of whatever gender.

Turnons:
Creativity, power play, bondage, public or semi-public exposure, feet, playful (and fake) sexism including gender stereotypes, and mostly scenes with some amount of realism.

I enjoy contrast between characters that would make them seem like an unlikely pair: legal age gaps, height and weight differences, and sometimes being significantly more attractive than my partner.

I find it fun to play as characters who are sweet and innocent, flirty and experienced, or ditzy and easily coerced. It can also be fun to play as myself sometimes!

Turnoffs:
Force, cheating, underage, family, animals, scat, watersports, abuse that is mean spirited, guys who are only looking for blowjobs or who aren't interested in making a fairly detailed scene. Also, people spamming the same ideas every time they see me, guys who IRL are misogynists and make this clear in how they talk to women.

If this intrigues you, say hi :-) If I'm not already occupied, I will try to respond.

If I do not respond, please do not take it personally, and recognise that I tend to get a lot of messages. If I'm already in the middle of something, I probably won't notice new DMs, even if I like you :)

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
53Followers
13Following

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact GrovelingGirl by clicking here.