• Authors
  • curvybibrenda

curvybibrenda

Guys, sorry, but you have almost no chance for a response from me. If you haven't taken the time to fill out your profile, that's another negative.

Update: Now the owner of a german shepherd! Woof! LOL

Not so new here anymore, but it's been a wonderful introduction to this world of Lit chat. I really should change my name from bi to lesbian since I find myself identifying that way far more. I'm 34, a single woman. Not expecting to find my ever-after here, but not afraid to look. Not big on labels like sub or domme, but looking for friendship with others like me, and maybe more. I enjoy the romance of chatting and flirting, and love feeling the connection that can happen if we align. Our chat can be serious or sexy. Not into men AT ALL, please.
Open to the experience of differences in age and race. I love meeting older women who share experiences and advice. Also loving my teaching, and hoping I can be a mentor to younger girls. We need to support each other !
Not doing phone, or skype, or sharing pics in our first meeting.
Feel free to say hi and share a hug!

The picture is not me, but very similar, and I love what's she's wearing.

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
24Followers
133Following
20My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Age

34

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Short

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact curvybibrenda by clicking here.