• Authors
  • gingerwritesstories

gingerwritesstories

Hello!

I'm ginger, author of Autumn Wind. I've worked on this story since September of 2019 and am in love with these characters. I update it and Go With the Flow every few weeks.

If you like my work, please consider buying me a cup of coffee over on Patreon.com/gingerwrites. Also! I ADORE hearing fan feedback. Someone sent me a piece of fanart that made me incredibly happy. If you'd like to say "hi!" then you can email me at gingerwritesstories@gmail.com.

----

I'm also offering commissions. 5k-12k-word personalized stories.

As an individual who plays a whooole lot of Dungeons and Dragons, among other TRPGs, I know the emotional impact of seeing your character drawn out for all to see. Well, I can't draw, but I can write.

Want a story of how you're accidentally dropped into your group's D&D session as the sexy bard you rolled up? Let's talk.

More interested in a pair of magical bracelets that let you and that person you hate to love change each other's bodies on prom night? Shoot me an email.

Want to wake up in an alternate universe as a housewife?

Want to watch your girlfriend slowly succumb to that bimbo potion you've been slipping her for days?

Want to experience your fetishes in a way that visual art can't always make happen? Email me and include "Commission Request" in the header.

gingerwritesstories@gmail.com

Location

United States

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
248Followers
3My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact gingerwritesstories by clicking here.