subElaine95

Hmmm - welcome to my profile. I am bi, but mostly have been with guys, just open to almost anything. I am a little submissive (or a lot) and would like to explore more this side of me.

***********************************************************************

I want to say I enjoy being a sub, being ordered around. Sexually I enjoy giving people orgasms as much as I love receiving them, perhaps even more. It gives me some deep sense of inexplicable satisfaction. I just love it. I love anal and oral sex perhaps more so than regular sex. And I just love bondage. I mean really, really love it. Nothing better than being restrained, unable to resist, unable to say no, at the hands and at the mercy of your Master, or Mistress, or "captor", open, vulnerable.

I love playing on here, and I especially like the themed rooms. I do PMs sometimes but ONLY if the theme would likely bother other users (like non-consent roleplay). I don't have many limits, at least online. It's my safe place to play out all my fantasies, sort of live them out.

I also like some forms of ageplay. And I love toys, most toys anyway. I have a real life small (or not so small) collection that I treasure. These toys have been the source of countless orgasms (literally), even if a number of them can only be used with a partner around.

I will update my profile with more information later. Hope you like it!

*****************************************************************************
Update at end of 2020: Been playing on here for a year now, with its ups and downs - but if I were to be honest, I rather like it relative to other sites I have used in the past. I like to play in the public rooms, sticking to the theme of the room, of course. I would like to add a few words to my profile:

a) Please do not PM me to say hi, or good morning, or and other small talk every time I login. Say it in the room. I dislike PMs just for the sake of PMing. And sometimes it feels like I'm being stalked if you PM me every time I log in within 3 minutes. Just be social in the room, and ask nicely if you are going to PM.

b) I come here to play. As in roleplay. Although in real life I tend to only have one Master at a single point in time I love group play, and public play, so please come to terms with that. If this bothers you, it's really not MY problem.

c) I do NOT belong to you. Online, I have no intention of belonging to anyone. On here I feel free to play with whoever I want to. Yes, I prefer the more literate, detailed types, and yes we might have payed anc clicked, that is got on really well. Our RPs might even be mind-blowing. BUT - I am not yours, and at times I may prefer to play with someone else. No need to throw a hissy fit. Please - if you feel the urge to throw such a fit - grow up.

d) I dislike drama. A lot. If you are going to start complaining to me about something I said, just... don't. We can agree to disagree and part ways, you know, like adults do.

e) I dislike people leaving in the middle of an RP without even saying goodbye. I get it, I know people tend to cum a little early or don't have enough time for a full RP, but hey, a goodbye goes a long way.

f) Following on e) above, I dislike "dog ate my homework" kind of lies to excuse oneself for leaving in the midst of an RP (Just man /woman up and admit leaving because you came, or because of whatever...). Lying doesn't suit you. Also, I wasn't born yesterday.

********************************************************************

I know the above request may come off as negative, but sometimes I feel pushed to the edge by the attitude of some. So there, I said it - thank you all for understanding, and for playing :)

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
55Followers
3Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

28

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

BDSM, Bondage, Ropes, Submissive, Giving Oral, Receiving Oral, Anal Sex

Contact Member

Contact subElaine95 by clicking here.