elamira

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."
Albert Einstein in Mein Weltbild (1931)

When I go to my profile, I get a limited set of options of what I can update. I have yet to figure out where the rest of questions listed on my profile can be updated. Therefore, I decided I would post them here.

Interested In: I am here to meet new people, and hopefully make a few new friends. If something more comes of one of those friendships, wonderful. However, it is not my primary goal at this time.

Smoke: Yes, but I am trying to quit, again.

Drink : Rarely

I would really like to meet a few beta readers, critique partners, and maybe an Author or two to collaborate with.

If you are a writer who can write from the male perspective, and would like to collaborate, please feel free to drop me a note. That does not mean you have to be a man, there are many writers who excel at writing from the male perspective regardless of their gender. I unfortunately am not one of them.

If you have knowledge, experience with or writing about:
Mental BDSM
Sensual BDSM
D/s romance and erotica
M/s romance and erotica

And, you are a Beta reader, looking for a critique partner, or interested in collaborating with another Writer, I would be very happy to hear from you.

If you are someone with knowledge of those topics; who would be willing provide information and/or feedback, please do feel feel to send me a message.

Thank you for stopping by, and happy reading and writing.

Location

Poquoson Va

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
24Following
2My Comments

More About Me

Age

58

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Music, Dance, Books, Handicrafts

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Member

Contact elamira by clicking here.