LilyUK

(First to save time and emphasize I generally don't RP and if I've gone quiet you probably keep trying to start one without asking/discussing or have turned our chat into something that seems like one). Love Lit and chatting though, and are lots and lots of fun 'play' directions the right chat with the right partner can progress towards.

Hi all thanks for checking me out. Feel free to say hi and ask anything you want to know. Confidence is a turn on anywhere and on lit being direct is the best way.

IRL I might not be the most traditionally attractive person but despite being alternative looks wise I seem to appeal often enough to those people who appeal to me. Likewise on Lit I'd rather be honest. I'm not skinny with an enormous chest and model looks but if you ask for my description I'll give it honestly and with details and generally everyone seems happy. Pics I'm sometimes happy to share but a lot depends on mood so please be considerate if I'm cautious at first in that regard with someone new.

I'm a highly sexual person and have poly tendencies as well as being Bi. Things can be quite complicated so if you're genuinely interested in current offline dynamics feel free to ask but please don't feel you need to if 'complicated' is enough (especially early on). It's something I get asked about a lot and not the most original convo but if important to you please let me know. It is highly likely I'm not celibate IRL and going to put Lit 100% over real life though, so sorry to those people who seem to expect or seek that and best of luck to you if not happy with the above but for me that's not what Lit is about. I'd rather be open and upfront from the start.

I tend to have more 'sexual encounters' with men and they are generally tall, older than me, very confident and could be classed as assertive or Dom. It's a bit more animalistic and primal but less deep. I however tend to 'date' or have relationships more with women as I've aged up and quite how dynamics shake out can vary a lot more depending who she is. Yes as also often asked, I've been involved with couples before but it tends to get a bit messy so isn't something I rush to look for but am also not against.

To finish I'll list some hard limits as tends to be useful. Please respect no underage, family of any kind, animal stuff, scat, impregnation type topics and are a few more things I'm sure. Soft limit wise there are lots of fun complications but open to most things if partner is clearly super into them and I can tell. I like that on Lit my mind can try stuff out before doing IRL but there's an equally good chance I'm down for most things if you connect in the appropriate way x

Location

UK

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
11Followers
1Following

More About Me

Age

36

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Just Ask

Contact Member

Contact LilyUK by clicking here.