• Authors
  • TopherLovesLeigh

TopherLovesLeigh

This page is a tribute to my beautiful, sexy and sexually voracious wife Leigh who I sadly lost to brain cancer in 2016.

Leigh and I met during our freshman year at Texas A&M University (1981). We began to date and quickly fell in love. Initially, our sex life was torrid, but by the time we were juniors, we were like an old married couple. We began to experiment with fantasy and role-playing, but by accident, discovered that what really turned us on was exhibitionism. This grew into practices of Leigh flashing and having sex in public as well as anonymous sex with strangers. Our relationship developed in such a way that Leigh and I engaged in swapping and frequently had sex with multiple partners.

Over the years I wrote stories that she and I shared privately about our experiences; however, it was always my desire to share them with the world. These stories span our life together, from her first exhibitionist experience, through her cancer diagnosis and her unfortunate death. Understand that like all works "Based on a True Story", there may be some artistic license taken.

I hope you enjoy reading them as much as Leigh and I enjoyed the experiences on which the stories are based.

Since these stories are compiled from Leigh's diary, my journals and initial attempts at creating stories for Leigh's and my enjoyment, I have an idea as to the stories that will be written and have created a chronological order in which they should be read:

1. The Hike - Leigh's first exhibitionist experience. (published)

2. Now Showin' at the Movies - Leigh shows off at a XXX theater. (published)

3. Beach Bunny Leigh - Leigh expands her exhibitionist envelope. (published)

4. Midsummer Masquerade - Leigh and Topher attend a high society swing party. (in progress)

5. Summer Stripping - Leigh enters an amateur stripping contest. (to be published)

6. Strangers in the Summer Nights - Topher indulges Leigh’s new found sexual fetish. (to be published)

7. Playmate Leigh - Leigh volunteers to pose nude for Topher’s photography class. (to be published)

8. All In - A poker game gets out of hand…in a good way. (to be published)

9. Head Nurse - Leigh cares for Topher after surgery. (to be published)

10. The Friendly Rape - Leigh has another fantasy fulfilled. (to be published)

11. Mardi Gras Madness - What would Leigh do for a string of beads? (to be published)

12. Puttin' on a Show - Leigh and Stacy film a porno to entertain Topher. (to be published)

13. Carrying on at Carnivale - Leigh and Topher party in Rio during Carnivale. (to be published)

14. Disney World Women - Swapping Disney Princesses is a blast! (to be published)

15. Poke-Her Run - Adventures during the annual Key West Poker Run. (to be published)

16. Who's Who - Can you guess who's your partner. (published)

17. Cozumel Chillin' - Fun, sun, diving and sex in Cozumel. (to be published)

18. Thirty for Thirty - Can Leigh successfully take on 30 men in honor of her 30th Birthday? (to be published)

19. Return to the Woods - Ten years later, Leigh and Topher return to where it all began. (to be published)

20. Perfect Prosecution - An interview that will never be forgotten. (to be published)

21. Berlin Blitzkrieg - Leigh cuts loose at the infamous KitKat Club. (to be published)

22. Shipboard Sex Slave - Leigh loses a bet to a wealthy couple while cruising on the Caribbean. (to be published)

23. Bitch in Heat - Leigh never saw this new pleasure coming. (to be published)

24. Super Sunday Sex - Leigh and Julie throw the best Super Bowl Party ever! (published)

25. Fantasy Fest Fun - Leigh and Julie take Key West Fantasy Fest by storm! (to be published)

26. Auction of the Goth Girl - Julie hosts a charity auction with Leigh as the most desired prize. (to be published)

27. Hedonism Holiday - Leigh and Topher visit Hedonism…is the hype real? (to be published)

28. Paint Ballin' - Team paint ball becomes truly cut throat. (to be published)

29. The 19th Holes - Leigh and Julie help Topher land the biggest business deal of his career. (to be published)

30. A Bride Again - Leigh and Topher renew their vows…will Leigh survive Bachelorette party? (to be published)

Location

Miami, Florida

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
74Followers
6Following
6My Favorites

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Motorcycles, Travel, Scuba Diving, Classic Cars, Running

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

BDSM, Dominance, Asian Women, Exhibitionism, Voyerism

Contact Author

Contact TopherLovesLeigh by clicking here.