MistyMinx

Hi! I'm Misty. As of May 14th, 2023, I am a mom of five now. I enjoy yoga, sewing, board games, hiking, the beach, gardening... Just about anything outdoors. Before the covid lock-downs I was studying health and working in a restaurant. Now, I'm a stay at home mom, living with my BF.

I really LOVE chatting with people on line! The chats are a nice mental break for the day... but I am NOT into role play, and not on here for cybersex. Sorry.

To me, it's fun to chat on line, about anything, and not have to worry about life and other things. As I said, it's a great mental break!! So, if you're on to just get pics... move along and practice your google skills for that. If you want enjoy a conversation, awesome, lets chat! I really shouldn't have to say this part, but if you mention kids in any conversation that is even slightly "adult" in nature, i'll ignore you, and might report you. That's simply disgusting to me.

Speaking of conversations... I am happy to respond to Private or Direct messages... well, at least those that are polite and not rude, condescending, demeaning, etc. Try to be a decent human. That said, I feel I can chat about anything, and a good chat that is mentally stimulating, is key. If that gets steamy in an organic way, awesome. If all you're asking is shit related to my body or sex interests, and trying to force some silly fantasy/cybersex, that's not at all interesting to me and won't qualify as a decent chat that could organically become steamy. Again, not into role play. Sorry.

More crazy is that my husband's company sent him and several others to South Africa in November of 2019 for a huge construction project. As if that wasn't bad enough, along with normal permitting and gov. set backs, Covid has put all kinds of delays on that project, and basically sucks. He will be back on Oct 9th this year!

My husband and I have a house 45 minutes away from town and I was preggo with my second at the time he was sent to South Africa in Nov of 2019. At that time the plan was for me to stay with a girlfriend who lives in town, who was also preggo, so i'd be close to where I was working, to the daycare Sasha was at, and to the hospital until Sheree was born. Well, that quickly became a huge zoo since she already had a full house with her kids, and she had housemates with kids too. A guy we know, Rahsaan, lives 3 blocks from my friend, and said he had tons of room... So I moved in with him (Rahsaan is now my BoyFriend) to still be closer to where I was working, to the daycare and to the hospital before Sheree was born, and so I rented my house out to friends. With Covid lock-ins, I'm loving the decision to move in with my BF and live in glorious naughty and slutty sin! ;) I also now know what is meant by "Hot Wife" LOL :) and I LOVE being my BF's slut and a Hot Wife ;) ;) I told my BF he can do me anytime, anywhere, and in front of anyone. :)

I have many fun and slutty tattoos now :) I got the first three Monday, 4 Apr 2022. A slutty butterfly, down there, a Rose styled QoS and birds/butterflies behind my left ear. A Rose QoS on my right ankle. Also a Snow Bunny tramp stamp on my lower back, and a yin-yang at the base of my neck, along with some Kanji, and interlinked hearts for kids. My last tattoo is in Ephemeral ink (fades in 9 to 15 months) "Rahsaan's Pussy"

If I don't reply quickly, please remember... kids!! Also, it could be lit connection issues. Those seem super common.

I also use wireclub.com, (ID is Misty_Minx) because a friend pointed it out to me. I like it. :)

Location

Oregon

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
29Followers

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Sewing, Gardening, Wood Carving, Alcohol Ink Paint

Fetishes

Flashing, Public Sex, Hot Wife, Interracial Sex, Huge Cock, Bbc Slut, Queen Of Spades, 9 Fun And Slutty Tattoos

Contact Member

Contact MistyMinx by clicking here.