nykol9

I'm a woman and I was gangbanged.....
I went to bed after learning that my sister had been gang-banged at the bar where she works. Deep sleep made me dream in her place of men asking me:
Have you ever been in a gangbang? I didn't know what to answer because I didn't know what it meant and out of emotion I said yes.
Have you ever fantasized about being in a gangbang?
oh yes a lot I replied……noticing the screen of the tablet she was holding
Do the images below excite you? The images on the screen delighted me very much
How many people would you like to have group sex with?
minimum 6 I hope I want as many as possible I don't know... I like it, I have nothing against being used sexually
How much do group sexual fantasies turn you on? A lot...
If guys have to cum in a gangbang where would you like……,I would like it anywhere I want a lot of cum as a facial but I also want my pussy full and I want to swallow Manly's egg white
What do you think about double penetration in a gangbang? I like!
If you are a married woman, would your husband leave you? do I want to be with them?
to see myself used...
Gangbang should be with whites or only men, blacks or a mix of both." it doesn't matter, I love all men".
Give us a quick example of your dream gangbang, how would it go... I work in a bar, so maybe a big group of loud men come after a football match or a bachelor party, they all drunk and I feel nervous because' I the only woman thing, I'd go upstairs and tell them they're too loud and they'll have to leave, but they surround me very upset and they all start groping me, laughing at me, my- they threw the beer and my blouse the semi-transparency reveals my breasts one guy from behind holds my hands and another rips my shirt exposing my breasts they are arrested and they push me to my knees and they start grabbing my hair to shove his dick down my throat , using his mouth, then pulling me up and ripping off my pants and panties before taking me in my pussy and in his mouth, finally using all my holes at the same time, and finished me each time they entered me, all over my breasts. and ass and cover my face. Then he'd leave me on the floor, exhausted, naked, and covered in cum. Telling me to come next week. The dream kept imagining each position taken over and over, making me wet and cum.

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1Followers

Contact Author

Contact nykol9 by clicking here.