• Authors
  • Briterotic

Briterotic

Hello to anyone that might read my stories,

Update 19/3/24: Hi, the follow up to ‘Real Lives, Imaginary Lovers’ should be published tomorrow morning (20th). It’s called ‘Real Lives, Incestuous Lovers’ and it follows a developing sexual relationship between a mother and her son.

Like many author’s on this site I spent several years reading other people’s stories before submitting my own. I’ve always had a lively imagination when it comes to erotic thoughts. Of course, my version of erotic won’t always fit with everyone else’s, we all have our own likes and dislikes when it comes to what turns us on.

I’m turned on by women. Smartly dressed women in heels and well cut dresses and skirts, preferably wearing stockings and suspenders or hold up stockings. The thought of a hand reaching up under a tight skirt, gliding over stocking tops and smooth flesh to nestle next to a warm accessible pussy is one of my favourite fantasies. The eroticism is heightened for me if it’s a woman’s hand that is making the journey.

Women kissing and fondling each other is also something that makes my pulse quicken. Straight men feature in my stories too, sometimes as conquests for strong women. I’m turned on by women in sexy lingerie, mild bondage, domination and submission. I’m also partial to older woman, younger man incest (as long as it’s not my family in the frame). I don’t write stories about anal sex and I try to avoid exaggerating sexual prowess. You won’t find detailed references to bust measurements, nor, I hope, too many slang words for body parts or sex acts.

I started writing porn for my wife to enjoy and, to my immense pleasure and relief, she enjoys it enormously. I write for my own pleasure too but, since publishing on Literotica, it has been gratifying to think that some of you also get an erotic thrill from my stories.

I wrote the ‘Tamara In Stockings’ series before thinking about publishing my work. Since then, I’ve written one off stories and I think that’s the way I’ll continue to go for the foreseeable future.

I like to get readers’ thoughts and feedback so please don’t hesitate to tell me what you think.




Location

England

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
625Followers
13Following
67My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Lots Of Things

Fetishes

Stockings, Suspenders, High Heels, Tight Pencil Skirts

Contact Author

Contact Briterotic by clicking here.