Slutty_McButtfuck

My name is Rïkkï Rÿdër aka Slutty McButtfuck. I'm a Bi-Gender CD who is employed at a very LGBT+ friendly establishment that is insanely popular with women or anyone who identifies as a woman. There’s people who are male-or identify as male-but the women customers outweigh the men customers. All of my co-workers are women, and they are all incredibly beautiful, sexy, and amazing FWB's that are very kind, loving, understanding, and open-minded. They are the most supportive and loving group of people I have ever met!

I'm a gynesexual, which means I'm only attracted to people who identify as a woman. I'm also a huge cum slut, and I love getting an largely intense amount of slut-shaming from the women I know and work with, and perform for. They call me their lil' whore, or a cum slut, and smack my sexy ass whenever they want, grope me anywhere they want like my ass, my moobs. They treat me like I'm nothing but a hot, sexy, and slutty fucktoy for them to use whenever they want, however they want, and if the fuck me good enough the first time then they I’ll be more than happily willing to let them fuck me for as long as they want.

I'm in an open relationship with two amazing girlfriends who are married. They taught me how to fully embrace my inner slut by teaching me to be fully open and free with my sexuality, which was still hidden around the time when the three of us first met at The Red Garter. We had an immediate connection and it has turned into a deep, loving, and trustful companionship. We are a throuple, and we get to fuck anyone we want as well as each other.

JessiKa and Serana give me double anal penetration every single day and night, even at our job. I also get to have anal sex with women with big fat cocks who fuck me in my lil' fuckholes who are either my girlfriends, my co-worker’s, or my customer’s.

I am Bi-Gender. Biologically speaking, I am a man. Physically speaking, I am a woman. I have an identity as this beautiful sexy and slutty woman who loves getting sexually objectified by women by consensually allowing them to do things to me (smacking/groping my ass, telling me that I am a good whore/slut, etc) that sexually thrills me.

I am here to spread good slutty vibes and good sexual energy. All love, no hate. $tay $lutty, Lil’ Lovelies.

Location

Buttfuck, Egypt

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
9Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Birthday

April 20, 1998

Hobbies

Pole Dancing, Lap Dancing, Writing Sex Stories, Erotic Photography, Being Nude, Crossdressing

Fetishes

Anal, MILF, Stepmom, Strap-On, Nice Tits, Sexy Ass, Huge Cock, Alien, Anal Creampie, Cosplay, Lingerie, Wearing Sexy Panties, Sexually Objectified By Women, Dildo, Bukkake, Double/triple Anal, Swallowing Cum

Contact Author

Contact Slutty_McButtfuck by clicking here.