becca302

Do not breach the walls of my cyberland fortress.

I am a 50 yo divorcee, in the mid atlantic region, USA.

I am eager to please, and i am inclined to be submissive to stronger personalities. I am naked in cyberland when i enter chat...so i might be humbled. I do not know, i feel more comfortable when naked...so be it.

I welcome intimacy with women, perhaps one will grace me with a collar, but I find the protocals of submission to be confusing.

Dark complexion, middle eastern ancestry but 3 generation in USA, secular, big bust as my tits are like heavy cantalopes, dark nipples with thick nubs poking out almost an inch, broad hips, waist firm and smaller than my hips. Trimmed pubes.
Long story short, a gf, i did not know her to be D/s. She invited me to be kinky with her. She took me in chat to Breeding Stalls. Instead of her entering a stall, she put a leash on me and led me to a stall and tied my hands to the rail. She told everyone I was a slut and invited any man to use me. I cussed and called her every demeaning name, but she told everyone those were the names I got turned on by when she spoke them to me. I did not .
I was spit roasted...covered in cum...unable to avoid it or choose who did it.
I was truly humiliated..she led me out after a man I cared deeply for had used me like a slut.
In private..she told me in the future... I must call her Teacher. She buzzed my head..very sloppy. Told me I belonged to her...

I must describe myself when I enter chatrooms... collared, naked, head buzzed with cropped hair.. I must submit to any one putting a leash on me.

I beg forgiveness from the owner of the collar... I ask it be removed.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
28Followers
2Following
6My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact becca302 by clicking here.