• Authors
  • dillfober

dillfober

My name is David, and I've had a very colorful sex life. So I wanted to put some of these memories on paper before I get too old and can't remember them anymore.
I come from a well-educated background; and a very strict religious background, with high morals. I was 18 when I lost my virginity to a family member.
I've been with many women over my life, and I've had 'Loving Wife's,' in my life; relationships with some family members, and yes, everyone was over 18 and consenting by both parties involved.
The stories I write will be personal, with some fiction; you will have to decide what is truth and what is fiction. I tried to remember all the details of what took place at the time, but time has a way of letting you forget a lot of those small details from that moment. Of coarse names and locations were changed to protect everyone involved.
Now I don't live in some small, backwoods, mountain home, and drink moonshine, where everyone is in-bred; because I've slept with some of my family members.
I live in the suburbs of a big city out west, college-educated, and make a good living in a high-end white-collar job. So don't think I'm that stereotyped person because I've had some relationships with family members.
What I have experienced was beautiful, loving, and very erotic that only deepened my love between us, and has heightened that sexual experience we shared with each other as a family member.
I'm finding that among adults, consenting incest is more commonplace nowadays, and a lot more of it is taking place around us than we realize. Why? I don't know, but I have my theories as to why.
Incest has been going on since man started walking this earth and is spoken of in the Bible, and with royalties of Kings and Queens, and that seems acceptable with most people unless it's today.
Now, its frowned upon by society, outlawed in most countries, and thought of as being dirty and disgusting by most people. Unless you've lived it? Then you have a different outlook of it and discover some deep feelings of love between two people that you never knew could exist. So don't knock till you've tried it.
I have slept with many other women in my life, both when I was single, and when I was married to my first wife.
What I have found is married housewives' to be the most loving, erotic, and gracious women that I have shared intimacy with, and I will express some of those stories with you here.
So on with my mediocre attempt at writing, and I hope you can enjoy them as much as I did living them.
I have also noticed that the email system with Literotica does not work very well and would love to hear from you. You can email me directly at: braginver@gmail.com., with any questions or personal comments you may have.
Thank you
PS The avatar for my profile picture looks a lot like my wife and a little like my mother. That's why I chose it.

Location

Western States

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
97Followers
278Following
16My Favorites
34My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

House Wifes

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Love Women, Redheads

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact dillfober by clicking here.