• Authors
  • RTR9209

RTR9209

Update 03/19/2024.... Hi everyone. Just wanted to alert you all that I have submitted chapter 15 for publishing.

I've read several comments and I understand the frustration of the length of time between submissions. Believe me though... no one is more frustrated than me. With that being said, my plan for the future is to release shorter chapters as I did when I first began this project. Hopefully that will help with the turnaround time.

I want to give great thanks and major kudos to Ms. Oedipus_Sex for sacrificing her valuable time and once again lending her outstanding talents in helping me with another chapter. Because of her, this body of work is far superior that anything I could have ever done on my own.

Chapter 16 of WICKed is already in the works and will be released as soon as possible. Until then...take care.
RTR.



Update 03/03/2024... Hi everyone. My sincere apologies for not updating sooner. After several rewrites and tweaks the complete draft is finally done and being edited. I will update again as soon as possible when the chapter has been submitted for publishing. Thanks to you all for your patience and understanding.

RTR.

Location

Southeast USA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
2577Followers
2Following
1My Favorites
2My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Golf, College Football

Fetishes

Big Tits, Milf's, , Cheating Wives

Contact Author

Contact RTR9209 by clicking here.