Kittieluv76

Hi everyone!

I’m not much of a writer myself, but a good friend of mine is working on rediscovering his passion for it and also expanding his horizons with it so I’m mainly here to follow and support him.

I’ll likely stick to posting pics and looking for others of you out there to follow :). I can also be found on Xhamster and sex.com. I have a few other places I chat; if you message me there uninvited you will likely be ignored. I prefer to know more about who I’m talking to before I move to those platforms.

I’m open to meeting new friends and chatting, but I’m not interested in BDSM, BBC, incest or other taboo topics. If you’re married it’s regular chat only, and please just say so. There’s no reason for purposely misleading people. I appreciate honesty above almost anything else, with mindful conversation and sense of humor coming in first. If you can’t talk about anything but sex you’ll want to look elsewhere for chat because the mind is the most attractive organ we’ll ever have, so use it! I get bored quickly otherwise. I prefer to stick to the 35-50 age range.

Location

Ohio

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
1Following
2My Favorites

More About Me

Age

47

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

TV, Reading, Gardening, Photography, Antiques, Home Decorating

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Lesbian, Bicurious, Big Tits, Threesome, Group, Voyeur, Bisex, Frot, Anal, Dildo, Male Masturbation, Circle Jerk, Nipple Rubbing, Cock, Cock Sucking, Gay, CFNM, Mutual Masturbation

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact Kittieluv76 by clicking here.