• Authors
  • IndianWoman32

IndianWoman32

I will be 32 soon and my name is Radha, but what is in the name? A sexually frustrated wife may sound as grumpy with any other name. Some say it makes me more complex and curvy person. I attribute it to yoga. But yes, like my name, I’m also a commoner — little witty though, probably that’s why I love sitcoms.
For an introvert like me, solitude is tranquil in books, particularly with a warm cup of tea. It smells ecstatic, when blended with scent of rain. It doesn’t rain though often, so digressing from reading, sometime I wander online, or when mundane life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls. A few time strolling among trivialities with intelligent people has led me to few wild destinations.
They took me to places of illimitable sensual and insensate joy, accessing points of ecstasy that no angelic lover could ever locate. Erotica is such a drug... that it made me envisioning, rock chiseled sculptures smoldered at flip of saree. Rampant dark anacondas waltzing on a clink of bangles. Snowy peaks ablaze under roasting gaze. And all submerging to the extent that pure deepening whirlpools of sensations swirled through tissue and consciousness. All sorts of yayness floods my brain. Eeven plunging into gibbering weeping hells of longing that no torturer could ever devise.
So, let’s discover even wilder places on the planet erotica. Brainstorming stories, role plays and intelligent discussion over interesting topics, all are fine with me depending liking and abilities of partners here. But if you’ve a way-with words…and something to say.

Location

India

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
14Followers
1Following
12My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

33

Contact Member

Contact IndianWoman32 by clicking here.