Livewirecanuck88

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you again for the continued kind and encouraging messages that I have received. Having said that and as most of you have probably long since suspected by now. I will be hanging up writing indefinitely.

A great many life altering changes have occurred since my last post and as my life has changed, I find the focus to write has become difficult to maintain. Leading to frustration that robs the entire process of the enjoyment it used to have. While maybe I could push through another story or two from what I have put together, it would not be the quality that you all deserve.

I will continue to maintain this account so that the stories are kept for you all to enjoy and also as I like to poke in from time to time to see what you all have created.

If there is any serious interest in continuing from where I left off. I would be happy to pass along what progress I had made and exchange ideas.

In the meantime, I wish you all happy reading and ask that you take care of yourselves and each other.

- Livewirecanuck88

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
33Followers
23Following
7My Favorites
7My Comments

Contact Author

Contact Livewirecanuck88 by clicking here.