4321freddy

I am not the most talented of writers I wanted to chronicle the events of my real slut wife.

I like sharing the encounters and events of having a hot wife, slut wife.

I like Sandy being a slut, I enjoy her being other men's slut.

I like finding men to fuck sandy, I like buying her outfits to wear for her lovers, to please her lovers. I like keeping her pussy shaved for other men to enjoy.

It turns me on to see Sandy dressing up to be a slut. I enjoy other men feeling her up, kissing her and especially fucking her married pussy.

I like it when the men she is fucking call her a slut. I like it when her lovers tell me my wife is a slut, talk to me about what a slut Sandy is for them.

I like watching men cum in my wife, I like seeing other men's cum dripping from her used pussy.

I like being out socially with men who have used and fucked my wife, I like hearing them whisper to their friends about how they can fuck my wife Sandy, how she is a slut for them and what a good fuck she is.

There is just something about having a slut wife, knowing she fucks and sucks strangers, friends, lovers.

There is just something about fucking a used cunny, dripping with another mans sperm.

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
119Followers
33My Favorites
2Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

Slut Wife, Hot Wife, Slut, Slutty

Contact Author

Contact 4321freddy by clicking here.