• Authors
  • MeredithX

MeredithX

🎶 I need to be myself. I can’t be no one else. I’m feeling Literotic, give me gin and tonic, you could have it all, but how much do you want it? 🎶

Welcome to my new, stripped-down profile, v2.7.3. (There are times where you just wanna strip down, ya know?)

EXTRA-SHORT VERSION

• The "X" is a variable, kinda like in math. It can mean anything you want.
• I appreciate good writing; I do not appreciate clichés.
• I try to learn something new every day.
• I have cats, but I love dogs too. 🐾
• "Role play" is not my jam, so if you see me in chat, please don’t ask.
• I will chat with anyone who’s nice.

THE MAIN BODY

I am from Virginia, and I love exercise, music and red wine. I like to read and review Lit stories, and sometimes I am in the chat. Most of all, though, I am here to put the "Lit" back into “Literotica” (which includes putting the “homo” back into homonyms).

I am a fitness enthusiast, and exercise and health are very important to me. I'm good at push-ups and burpees, but that's only 'cause I get lots of practice. I'm not mega-buff, but I like to think I am respectably toned. (I especially work on my butt, 'cause I occasionally put it to good use. 😉 ) Fitness is hard work.

As I mentioned above, I appreciate good writing skills ( ✍️). I have an undergraduate minor in professional writing and a semi-technical master's degree that, conveniently enough, involved a lot of writing, so my grammar and punctuation are excellent (and better than my typing). But as long as you try, we should be fine.

I am a nice person if you get to know me, and I can be funny when I wanna be. I also like to think I am reasonable and fair minded. You'll see.

DISCLAIMERS (FOR CHAT)

No profile, no chat, no negotiations thereof. But you can jazz up your profile here ('cause I am always tryna help):

https://www.literotica.com/members/main_profile.php

Then this: If you ask me "What are you here for?" or "What are you looking for?" or "When did you last have sex?," then our chat will come to a sudden halt. (And if you're not cool with those boundaries, then feel free to chat with someone else.)

THE BIG FINISH

We all love to finish, so we’re near the end, which means it’s time for my future epitaph …

“She came, she saw, she conquered. But mostly she came.” 😉

THANK YOU FOR READING WHAT USED TO BE THE BEST PROFILE EVER!

Location

Virginia, USA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
49Followers
9Following
3My Favorites
137My Comments

More About Me

Age

42

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Exercise, Red Wine, Live Music

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Yes

Contact Member

Contact MeredithX by clicking here.