• Authors
  • Secretfun51

Secretfun51

I'm nearing 50 but when it comes to thinking about sex and masturbating I'm still the teenage boy of years past. I've never been ashamed of my fantasies but I don't think that my family or friends would like to know how I've played with myself while thinking of them or some of the thoughts in my head when I see strangers in public. This is why I'm here, to share my perversions and hear about others like me.

I enjoy chat and role play; my biggest enjoyment is knowing that someone is getting aroused from my chat. The thought of women getting wet or men hard from my imagination is exciting for me. I've been complimented on my role playing and I love playing all characters.

I'm pretty open and non judgmental so if your fantasy isn't something I'm into I'll tell you and we can change the topic or find someone more compatible.

Gender and orientation doesn't matter to me. I am straight in real life but I am very curious about being with another man so I'm happy to chat with anyone who wants to get off.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
61Followers
2Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Incest, Mom, Older-Younger, Bi-Curious

Contact Author

Contact Secretfun51 by clicking here.