• Authors
  • Babypks

Babypks


I bounce between old county and rock with ease. I can read a naughty story and then read Harry Potter. I am an odd and lovely mix of light and dark. Ying and yang if you will 😊

I am a true crime nerd, a Supernatural junkie, I've watched Grey's Anatomy more than I will admit to and British Bake off is also a favorite. As far as my naughty favorites, they are as varied as my everyday likes. To name a few: D/s, Ddlg and masochism.

I love to read, I write (see links) and I love love a good conversation. I am aware this is an adult site but since it's centered around chatting, I'm more interested in an interesting conversation that naturally leads to that kind of chat.

I'm a baby girl at heart, and have little tendencies. But even babygirls prefer common courtesy.  If you’re rude to me, I will either block or stab you with the sharp end of a lollipop your choice. *smiles sweetly*.
If you DM me, be respectful. If you can't carry on a conversation I'm not the girl to chat with. Funny, smart or witty will get you further than rude and crude.

As far as my writing goes: I'm far from perfect. I would love to find someone to bounce ideas off of.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Would love to find a volunteer editor to work with, I'm always willing to learn and become better.

Location

Some where out there.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
60Followers
48Following
72My Favorites
9My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact Babypks by clicking here.