• Authors
  • nadia603000

nadia603000

Just a girl who likes to play games, have fun, and write stories about it. Did you like my stories? Visit my website for the very latest, unpublished stories. Or, feel free to drop me a note here or on my site. I try to answer everyone, but only by email.

FIND ME AND ALL MY STORIES HERE AND ON AMAZON:
https://mistressnadezhda.wixsite.com/website

I WILL NO LONGER BE ADDING STORIES TO LITEROTICA.
I know many of you first found me on LIterotica, so I wanted to take the opportunity to say goodbye to them, not to you!
The reason is simple, they are becoming too much of a hassle for me to submit stories to. While i enjoy sharing my stories for free with the widest number of readers possible, it's just not worth the hassle of having to argue with their moderators over the tiniest of details which someone claims violate some rule of theirs, most of which are not available to me, so i have no way of knowing which stories violate their rules. Some of which are subject to a rather broad interpretation.
Recently, they have declined to post a number of my stories. All of which are available here and on Amazon for those who prefer Kindle or paperback versions of their favorites. My thinking is if a story doesn't violate Amazon's rules (which nothing I've written does) then it shouldn't violate anyone's.
Literotica is obviously a private web site, and i respect the right of its owners to chose what they distribute and don't. Since they appear not to be interested in my stories, I will no longer be submitting new ones to them.
If you're interested in seeing my stories return to their site, all i can suggest is that you contact them and let them know that you want the stories to continue appearing on their site. Perhaps then, the owners will get in touch with me and we can discuss an arrangement for their return. Until then, please continue to read them here or on Amazon. Also, if you read on other sites where you'd like to see my stories, feel free to let me know where and I will try to get in touch with that site about adding some to it.
And, in the future I plan to yield to popular request and occasionally release "special editions" as I did with the most recent story.

Location

Mobile, Al & Nizhny Novgorod, RF

Gender

Female

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
488Followers
3My Favorites
1My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Anything Beach, Aviation

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

BDSM, Spanking, Humiliation, Mistress-Slave, Teasing, Bondage, Toys

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact nadia603000 by clicking here.