• Authors
  • Arking

Arking

Updated. 19th April 2024.

An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp.

Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I intend to rework many of my stories, tidy them up, and publish them for sale. When I do this the stories, obviously, will have to be longer and 'different' to the freebies on here. Don't fear, I will continue to publish on Lit, but I encourage you to check out R.D. King on Draft2Digit or Lush Stories.

As you all can see, I have slowly started adding to the OWLS Club, it will switch from the very start of the Ambrose family, with Kathleen explaining to everyone what she and her brother know, in preparation for handing the business over to the young ones. I think you will find it funny, erotic, very sexy, and easy to read. I hope.

I am still in the process of continuing with my Lesbian Love Story, but patience is required. Also, for those of you who have enjoyed the series 'Conversations with My Mother, another chapter is in the offering.

In life, things are rarely as they seem. Good people do bad things sometimes. I have learned to forgive and love again.

In my writing I try to push the boundaries, it is important to me that the stories seem real, so on occasions, it approaches the limits of what Lit deems legally acceptable. All stories, good and bad, require the reader to step into another world and become part of the story, so when reading my stories, bring your imagination and enjoy the time you spend with me in the weird world of eroticism.

I am who I am, a writer of erotica, a dreamer, and a fool for love.

I am still as strong as I ever was. A Master or a Mistress, whichever way you want to see me.

I truly believe that you do not 'become' submissive via a desire or by enjoying being tied up by your sexual partner but rather it is inbuilt in you. If you are submissive then learn to enjoy it. Find the right person that you feel at one with to Dom or Domme you. And learn from him or her. Here is a hint for all who engage with me, make certain you have the time to put me before everyone else you are chatting to. Your Master or Mistress always comes first and always cums first.

I often get asked who and what I like in other people. I find enjoyment in chatting with intelligent individuals, gay women in particular, I enjoy 'being with' sissy bois and gurls, Transgenders, and genuine CDs. Just because you wear frilly knickers, in my mind that doesn't make you a cross-dresser. But if you feel comfortable dressing as a feminine woman or you feel totally 'you' in a shirt and tie, chances are you will find me good company.

Here is a strong hint to all of you who might be shy, this Master or Mistress does not come to you in the chat rooms, so you should take the chance and say hello.

Sex without love is a merely healthy exercise."

― Robert A. Heinlein

I am here to gain some healthy exercise.

[I was recently asked who I am. Am I a 70-year-old gay woman, living in Australia or am I a 40-something man living in England, am I gay, bi, or straight? My answers have always been the same, I told them this, "How do you see me in your own mind?" Regardless of who I am, if you enjoy my company online, that's great, if you don't that's OK too, so me spelling it out to you as to what I look like, who I enjoy in bed, how I see myself gender-wise, doesn't matter. It is all about how you see me, not how I appear to be. Thank you - RDK 10/02/23]

I will consider taking commissions by request. In such a case, reach out with your concept and desires and I’ll give you my price range.

Location

Here, There and Everywhere

Gender

Genderless

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
352Followers
146Following
119My Favorites
402My Comments
12Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Reading, Talking, Drinking, Eating, Socializing, Experimenting, Exploring., Writing

Fetishes

Having Sex, Multiple Partners, Younger Women, Younger Men, Cds Of All Genders

Contact Author

Contact Arking by clicking here.