DreamGirl1996

Hi! Welcome to my profile, and thus your latest addiction! Too late, you already love me. It’s ok. I love me too.

Lol not much to say. 26 yo girl with some serious daddy issues and a penchant for being switchy and bratty. Recently I’ve been exploring my exhibitionist and dominant sides. Yes, I am single. No, I’m not looking for RL hookups.

I especially enjoy discussing my recent forays into public flashing. The truckers in my area seem to be enjoying it as well 😂

Physically, I’m 5’4” and about 125 lbs. I enjoy men’s eyes on me, and I work hard to have a body they won’t forget. Avid runner, so i have a nice round bum and strong thighs. Surprisingly perky DD/E cup breasts that i LOVE to have played with. Half dollar sized areolas with perpetually hard nips bc they’re super sensitive. Brown hair to my shoulders, blue eyes, and some nerdy girl glasses bc i like how they make me look.

I WILL NOT DO UNDERAGE ROLEPLAY, SO STOP ASKING.

Open to some ADULT family role play (dad/daughter, uncle/niece, or adult siblings), CNC to an extent, and even some monster/creature fantasies. Futa roles, gangbang, and cuck situations are always fun in my book, too. Sometimes you might even find me in the phone room bc who doesn’t love a bit of ear porn from time to time? And as the great Bo Burnham says, “if you you like feet, fuck it, sweep me off them.”

That pretty well sums me up. Hope you have the day you deserve! ❤️✌🏻

Location

Where you ain’t

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
9Followers
1Following

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact DreamGirl1996 by clicking here.