• Authors
  • MrStill

MrStill

10 March 2024: I had better tidy this up...
First of all, again many thanks to my readers and especially my followers and comments. I try to respond to any direct messages and appreciate all feedback.
If anyone is wondering where The Project Trip parts 1 to 7 are, the story was started by ThePornGuy who gave me permission to continue it with my ideas. I strongly recommend reading his work. There’s a link from my Favorites.
The Project Trip characters continue their adventures in Gautam’s Angle, and I hope to continue with them in the future. I have ideas, I just need time.
Mailgirls Down Under is currently on a season break. As I say at the end of Part 12, the next season will come later in the year. Writing these is a lot of fun for me, but I need a short break.
However, during the break I am planning some Spotlight Specials. One of them is a long fragment that I could not fit into the timeline but is already written and will form part of the Mailgirls Down Under canon. Another is partly written… well, it involves the twins. Hopefully it will be ready before I start on Part 13.
Meanwhile, I hope to publish a few shorter standalone stories in the next few months.

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last MonthUpdated
147Followers
43Following
3My Favorites
11My Comments
5Series Published

Contact Author

Contact MrStill by clicking here.