Sweeeety

Nicknamed & stage named Sweeety.

My motto is "slow feet don't eat!" !!! ;)

No profile, no chat. Sorry, but if you can't take the time to write a couple of sentences, why should anyone find the time to talk to you?

Beautiful, open-minded, hyper-sexual & confident.

My very first job was working at a fruit stand on the side of a road in Delaware. I moved to Florida when I was 19. My mom had been diagnosed with cancer.
Not long after I moved here (I'd been working with her) she lost her job (which means I'd lost mine too since she wouldn't be trekking me to and from after they fired her) STUPID RIGHT TO WORK STATE - they canned her because her "health issues" made her a liability. So ... we needed money.

I flipped through the papers and found a job at a bikini bar. I asked her to take me there and we'd go check it out together. I'd never even walked into a place like that before. The manager approached me and hired me on sight and told me I could sit there and watch what the girls do. I did and I started the next day. I danced for about a year.

And I met this guy, and he was a pimp. I was like, “Oh my god... .” We started dating and a few months later he asked if I would ever be interested in doing it. I was like, “Hell no! Those girls do not get paid enough to be doing that.” He started taking me to the whores with him, and everyone was so nice and having such a good time. My first client ever...I loved it. Then he was like, “I only want you to do this with me.” And I was like, “Nice knowing you.”

I first started working at a sex club and grew a solid body-hungry men, who were beyond stoked when I finally decided to become a full time escort. It was this guy, agent Mark Spiegler gave me the chance to pimp me out, willingly and completely.

Like most families would; they wish I would've chosen something better, that relies more on my brains than my body, but they’re happy I have my health and they know that as an adult I make my own decisions.

You can't have thin skin and be in this business. I've seen SO many girls come and go - often in less than a year. I've seen girls get into alcohol and drugs, I've had a few whore friends commit suicide. You have to be able to let people talk shit about you - right to your face (because they can and they will) and smile and walk away knowing that it doesn't matter what they think. You are your own person and as long as you are a good person it doesn't matter what anyone thinks. As far as lessons go, ALWAYS check your references and NEVER change your limitations for anyone - other than yourself!

Sometimes some of people will recognize me, other times, no one does. I was at a friends 21st birthday celebration in Orlando (with my now step-dad - and we were only knowing each other at the time) ... and I swear the entire place was filled with nothing but college guys - ALL of whom recognized me. They were coming up to me ALL night long - I swore it was going to run off my man lol ... it was awkward and he didn't realize I was as "out there" as I was.

I was NEVER into diet / exercise.... EVER. I gained 75 lbs with my youngest kiddo (as I did with those previous) and I HATED myself. As soon as I got the "GO" from my doctor I started dieting and exercising. I lost the 75 lbs and stopped. I don't have time for anything it seems like! I'm always so busy. Over the holidays last year, I'd gained back 15 lbs while my back was out. I couldn't lose it it seemed so I started working out again. I worked off the 15 lbs and haven't worked out since - THOUGH - I do intend to try to make time to work out 2-3 times a week.

Now in Tampa, you can expect to see me flashing tits on the lake in the summer and flashing Lions gear during football season. I follow football, basketball, wrestling and NASCAR, which I am happy to discuss with people. When I have time, I like to read and I am a fitness freak plus I try to eat as healthy as possible. And as on now I work in real-estate firm as a receptionist.

I guess people admitting that they know me is admitting that they’ve fucked me.

I’m already going to get all this grief from society and my family, at least let me enjoy it. Now I go into work every day and have such a good time. I’ve left clients without picking up my cheque. I forget I get paid for this.

Ideology:
- A man who makes a woman kneel is not an abuser, but a liberator.
- Patriarchy means going his way together, in the same direction , hand in hand, he leads, she follows. Oneness.
- Women who are obedient to their man are much more satisfied, happier, safer, have much less fears and worries. They know that they are doing it right and making the man happy and proud.

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
9Followers
1Following

More About Me

Birthday

July 22, 1995

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Contact Member

Contact Sweeeety by clicking here.