NerdyGalSarah

First of all: Thank you for coming to check out my profile as I did put quite a bit of work into it. While it is a comparatively long profile (especially compared to the one liners many other people have) I have gotten compliments for it being well written and an interesting read, so I don't think you'd be wasting your time by actually reading it all.

As everyone keeps asking me I am 32, I hate how setting it to show age doesn't show the exact age.

The tiny profile pic is my character in a game :) While I did design her after myself it is not an exact match as I don't have cat ears lol.

Who am I?
Personality wise I would say I am sarcastic but rather easy to get along with, I don't think anyone actually hates me, and if someone does it is their loss :P
I try to be nice but at times stupidity gets me angry, which probably isn't a good trait but I can live with it.



What are my interests?
I love gaming, there I mostly go for Roleplaying games such as Final Fantasy, Pokemon or the Shin Megami Tensei Series (including spin-off titles such as Persona) I got Shin Megami Tensei 3 Nocturne, Persona 5 and SMT V. MMORPGs mainly Final Fantasy 14, I have played World of Warcraft in the past (around Cataclysm and tried it again when the classic servers got released) but it never really managed to hold my interest much and I should still have a Ragnarök Online account lying around even if I haven't played in years.
My second big love is for reading, I mainly read fictional stories, especially fantasy novels such as Harry Potter, Dresden Files, The Kingkiller Chronicles and A Song of Ice and Fire. Necroscope by Brian Lumley is an awesome story I enjoy as well and totally need to give a read again. Or Asian stories such as Overgeared, The Second Coming of Gluttony and Attack of the Wastrel (I had to remove a story from the list as its quality took a huge dive turning into a bad story just 100 chapters from the end). There are way more stories I like but that would take too long to write down
Additionally I enjoy Anime and Manga such as Berserk, My Hero Academia, Dr Stone, Gantz and One Piece. Again I could add many more to the list but that would take way too long and no one likes reading through lists.
I also enjoy learning new things, so I often have a youtube science channel on in the background, I have recently gotten obsessed with watching Professor Dave Explains especially his series on cosmology is interesting to watch.
I furthermore enjoy comics, but as they are sometimes difficult to keep up to date on as some stories go through multiple issues of different characters I often use the YouTube channelsComics Explained and Comicstorian to get my fix.



What am I looking for?
Friends, people to chat with (both sexual and non sexual), maybe roleplay



What fetishes do I have?
Well I am not sure if it is to the level of being a fetish but being tied up and tying up my partner is fun. Usually I prefer being equals with my partner but I am a switch and can enjoy both being dominant and submissive, I have gotten complaints about my dominant side though as I am nice even when being dominant. For example I might hit your ass and ask "Was that good, it wasn't too hard was it?" and being insulting to people just really isn't my thing, sorry people into humiliation.
For non BDSM related stuff I have to admit to having a strong fetish for cum, I like the taste and the texture feels funny to me, gross yet sexy at the same time.
And of course I like to cum, often and intensely :) I can experience multiple orgasms, but not on my own as my fingers and body start twitching around and cramping up so I can't really keep touching myself.
For more on those things feel free to ask me questions



What am I NOT looking for?
Real life meetings, Voicechat, Videochat, killing people
And please don't miss the NOT up there I have so many people talking about me wanting to kill people is weird or the fact that they would love to voice or videochat with me.
Pictures of me are rarely given out and even if I give them out don't ask for more.
Iam NOT going to play your mom, I am 30 so the kid would be 15 at most and that is creepy so stop asking me for it!



What do I look like?
I have nicely shaped B-Cup titties (I like that word it is funny) with pink and slightly pointy nipples that always stick out a bit unless I am wearing a bra with a bit of a harder cup, a small but neat little butt, brown eyes, long and straight brown hair, pale white skin (as I am more of an indoors person and in summer go from white to red and back to white), a neatly trimmed pussy. Oh and I am 1.7m tall, that is about 5feet and 7 inches for all you non metric people.

As a nice person sent me a link to it here is my kinklist
https://i.imgur.com/kkgQv1Z.png
I have some things marked as Yellow because I haven't tried them and don't have an opinion either way, ask me if anything interests you.
Feel free to make your own:
https://adhesivecheese.github.io/kinklist

Location

Europe

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
26Followers

More About Me

Age

34

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Reading, Gaming, Anime, Manga, Hanging Out, Chatting

Contact Member

Contact NerdyGalSarah by clicking here.