XXXTrishaXXX

Hmmm...what to write? Who's going to want to hear what I have to say?

Thanks for being here. :) …

And about me!! … I am Trisha. I am beautiful & Danger ;) ;) ;)
and that is where my name comes from!! Trisha Danger. Actually the second part of my name is last name of a guy I was dating back then. It was the same guy who “convinced” young me to start dancing / stripping. He was already in the business and after a few months of begging me to dance for him, I finally said YES. I loved it and later on stripped more times for his agency. I was actually ashamed of how mush I actually loved to strip and I become hungry for more and wanted to work at more clubs as well. After that I took a trip to Las Vegas, met with Spiegler and the rest is pretty must history, the history of entering into escorting / whoring.

I officially joined “escorting” in September 2018. I grew up in a Jewish family in Miami, Florida to parents who originally came from Kiev, Ukraine. I was born on November 19, 1995 and was into dancing since I was like three years old. Ballet made me stretchy and it is my stretchiness I was taking advantage of a lot of escorting. (The positions/ the postures, ahem ahem!!! ) Already being of exotic foreign looks, I started growing ridiculously amazing ass at early teens, what made myself, well, different. At one point my schoolmates started making fun of me, but eventually I have become confident and start loving the fact that I was different. "Young Jew," or how myself calls myself on the go, lost my vag virginity when I was 16 years old and anal virginity on camera for a client.

The first ever penis I saw in my life was Derrick Pierce's, on film, of course. The name Trisha Danger fits me just perfectly. I am a sweet lady but at the same time my kinkiness and naughtiness goes beyond and above average. In a super short time I did way more than a normal whore is capable of. I did anal, I slept with Niggas, I went extra kinky with Kink and more (BDSM). No wonder why I grew an enormous fan base in a matter of months. But it is not only due to my sexual activity , my cuteness, ass and what I was capable of that made me famous so quick. It's also due to my emotional approach to my honourable clients. I love interacting with as many as during my day to day obligations, showing everyone that I am a normal human being and not trying to be something more.

A girl of many surprises, I am not holding myself back and loves giving opinions and sharing my point of view on everything imaginable. Besides whoring / escorting, dancing is my second passion. I also loves rap music and is a big fan of vaping.

In case you are new to the world of Danger, open your eyes, watch me and be on the lookout for what is about to come next. Danger is to be expected, lots of it. :D

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
9Followers
3Following

More About Me

Birthday

November 19, 1995

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact XXXTrishaXXX by clicking here.