• Authors
  • Mistress_Syn

Mistress_Syn

Occupation: Mommy Domme, Writer, RPer, and Conversationalist

Define "Mommy Domme"
A Mommy Domme is a more nurturing type of Domme. Caring, Understanding, Non-Judgemental, Open-Minded, Trustworthy, Maternal, Strict but Sensual. I prefer to be called "Mommy" by my subs. This does not mean I am into child porn or incest. Having a man call me this name is a gift. It digs down into his deep primal brain allowing me to bridge the natural imprints of his mind thus forming a bond like no other. By calling me this name, he opens up to his vulnerability and gives me his full devotion and trust. Nothing is more empowering to me than having a grown man depend on me to guide, teach, and nurture him. I try not to discriminate on age or experience. But I honestly adore virgins, amateurs, and younger men. Age play is best, though not required. I believe everyone should feel loved, sexy, and wanted. :)

You will see this beautiful type of relationship in ALL of my stories here on Lit. Please don't forget to fave, like, and comment! I LOVE getting feedback from my readers and I read ALL of my comments. And if I should see you in chat, I will personally thank you. :)

My Fetishes, Fantasies, Desires:
*"MDLB" Mommy Domme and Little Boy (sub)*, *"CFNM" Clothed Female and Nude Male*, "ABDL" Adult Baby Diaper Lover, Medical Play "Nurse and Patient", Taboo, Bathroom Control/Denial, Mild Watersports, Breastfeeding, Age Play or Age Gap, *Humiliation*, Forced Feminization, *Orgasm Control/Denial or "Edge Play"*, Chastity or Cock Cage, Cock Rings, Breath/Smoke and Feather Play, Light Bondage, Blindfolds, Pet Play, Leashes/Collars, *Excessive Fondling or Foreplay (me to you)*, Heavy Teasing, Hypnotism or "Dirty Talk" (me to you), Voyeurism, Discreet Public Play, Mutual Masturbation, *Excessive Moaning (you)*, *Female Worship and Obedience*, *Anal Play* (giving not receiving), *Strap ons and Pegging*, Rim jobs (seldom giving and receiving), Begging, Excessive Nervousness and Bodily Fluids.

The ones marked in asterisks are my favorites and the main ones that I seek. It would be ideal for my partner to enjoy these activities with me.

More Extreme Fantasies:
Futa, Monster Girls, Furries, MPreg, Incest, Oviposition, and Tentacles.

I would also like to state that I am not looking for a partner who may be interested in every single fetish or fantasy on these lists. Even for my own extreme fantasies, they may not be possible or realistic, but I still enjoy them through means of writing stories and Role Play. If you do not know what something is, please by all means message me! I love to teach and bring awareness to the fetish community. All that I ask in exchange is an open state of mind.

Hard Limits and Turn offs:
Feet, Vore, Mutilation, Scat (poop), Vomit, Blood, Gore, Piercing, Permanent Castration, Surgically Removing Limbs/Organs/Etc, Suspended Bondage for Long Periods, Fisting, Branding, Scarring, Ball Gags, CBT, Vulgar Language, and anything you perform involuntary to me without my permission.

If any of this interests you, please refer to my list of Rules:
(Please note the these are merely Guidelines to RP and my Stories)

****#1 Rule: Always Respect Me!!****

1. No video/audio chat, No alternative platform
2. No nudes. No lingerie. No pictures from me EVER.
3. NO BABY TALK!
4. No requesting sexual favors
(Ruins my mood)
5. No Brats!!
(I am a kind, nurturing Mommy.
I do not deserve to be mistreated!)
6. You do not touch Mommy
(Unless it's hugs or cuddles)
7. You do not need permission to touch yourself
8. However you need to ask permission before cumming
9. You must do exactly what I tell you too as best you can
10. Call me "Mommy" NOT Momma, Ma, Mother, Mom, etc
11. You need to announce when you need to potty
12. Potty, Masturbation, everything needs to be Supervised
(Supervised Masturbation is the only rule that can be bent)
13. No rough play with Mommy
(Especially during breastfeeding)
14. You don't make the rules, you follow mine
15. You tell Mommy everything!
(Every little detail, except other partners you may be associating with)
16. You must be Open-minded, Playful and Experimental
17. I prefer littles with some experience in Littlespace
18. I prefer literate - semi-literate
19. I do not care for intercourse, I will be clothed and you will be nude :)
20. Silliness and Nakedness are all welcome
(Not everything has to be serious)
21. Compassion is a definite plus
(Especially during more intimate sessions)
22. Flaccid and Smaller packages are encouraged
(I'm not asking for hard ass horse shlongs)
23. Rules may be added or tailored to the RP or story, as I see fit.

Oh! Hey! You're still here?!

Thank you very much for reading my profile this far!

If you have reached this far then that means you would like to get to know me! I know my page seems to be ideal for RP, but I do prefer intellectual conversations. Compatibility means a great deal to me. So send me a message and get to know me! :)

Location

Paradise

Gender

Female

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
114Followers
20Following
3My Favorites
7My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Birthday

March 7

Hobbies

Writing, Roleplaying, Videogames And Streaming, Drawing And Coloring

Fetishes

Mommy Dom, Virgin/amateur, Mild Watersports, MDLB, Pegging, Bathroom Control, Orgasm Control, Humiliation, Begging, Teasing, Light Bondage, Breastfeeding, Taboo, Ageplay, Male Anal Play, Hypnotism, Edge Play, Cock Rings, Chastity, Strapons, Voyeurism, Blindfolds, Excessive Cumming, Preejaculation, Pushing Limits

Contact Author

Contact Mistress_Syn by clicking here.