BossyHoney

Hello! I'm new here exploring my bisexuality, loving the freedom here❤ I'm 5'3", I have 38ddd breasts, size 14-16, I'm black and swedish and love life.

Sensual curvy lover with large breasts and curvy hips and thick lips (both💋), I'm feminine soft and girly... easily aroused and not afraid to show it.

I touch myself daily I love mutiple o's and long love making and sexual situations. I'm an in control and somewhat soft bossy feline with women and purring sex kitten with men.... I love eliciting a women's desire for another women's body.... i love being finger fucked and my pussy tickled, slapped, massaged etc... im a sassy princess if you can dominate me, then you can dominate me (but if you can't then you cant) I would love to have the guidance of an older sexy dom as well as my own pet kitten.

I'm a bit of an exhibitionist...I love sharing pics of myself I have a voluptuous sexy body and your reaction to it will turn me on. I'm not into any serious fetishes, I like like regular rubbing and touching and variety of positions.

I like watching vids together, sharing story links, masturbating together and having steady online lovers and friends
ENTP
SAGITTARIUS
ENTREPRENEUR
OPTIMIST

*men* do not pm me without asking first.... the pms gets so crazy I can't chat in the mains.

If you want to engage in sexy chats,,,say hello and describe yourself in detail...i get so many requests... if i ignore you...im ignoring you.

I do not like chatting with men pretending to be women AT ALL, please have a complete profile.

Here are some pics of me ..im real!
https://bossyhoney.imgbb.com/albums
I'll share the password of few more with the right person..

"Ninabhoney" on googlechat, I love to chat there and keep in contact especially with real women im 100% real... I will voice and PHONE with women...men have to be really special to chat with outside of lit

BossyhoneyNina on AFF https://adultfriendfinder.com/www/spa/#/profile/483944255_24079/edit

Location

Cali Girl

Gender

Female

Member Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
8Followers
3Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

39

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Dating Status

Curious

Fetishes

Breast Worship, Mutual Masturbation, Phone Sex, Real Connections

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact BossyHoney by clicking here.