• Authors
  • StrappingMan

StrappingMan

Welcome! I'm a budding writer learning the ropes, so to speak. My interests range from romantic Dom/Domme to purely fantastical fiction stories rooted in reality. If you enjoy these works, please comment. Constructive criticism is welcome as well since they really do help improve my writing.

Currently working on The Good Housemaster, Private School Matters, The Unready Prefect, and The Headmaster's Lessons.

04/23/2034 - I have submitted the first chapter of Private School Matters today. This part of the story arc explores in more detail of the universe from a new perspective. Progress is still slow on the final series, but I have been working hard on the outline. I can say that I'm more happy with it, and I believe the writing will flow more quickly now.
04/12/2024 - The Unprepared Prefect goes live tomorrow. Once again, I will take an extra week to work on Private School Matters as well as The Headmaster's Lessons.
04/10/2024 - After much fretting, I have finally come up with an ending to The Unprepared Prefect I can live with. Unfortunately, I had little time to commit to the final part of the story. I have a feeling there will be a long break between Private School Matters and The Headmaster's Lessons.
03/26/2024 - The final chapter of The Good Housemaster has just been submitted. I had several free days to work on the story as well as the next series. I will give myself an extra week, just as I did for The Caged Student, before submitting the two part The Unready Prefect.
03/22/2024 - After a few more edits, Chapter Five of The Good Housemaster has been submitted. This chapter is very long, but I cover a lot of ground in it, so I hope you will enjoy it. I will immediately begin work on Chapter Six to keep things on schedule for a release late next week.
03/20/2024 - Chapter Five of The Good Housemaster has been delayed a few days. As I began the final edits for this episode, I realized the flow of events was a bit jumbled as far as the 'action' goes. My work clarifying that part is complete, and I will try to submit by tomorrow.
03/13//2024 - Chapter Four of The Good Housemaster was submitted last night. For those who have commented so far, I really do appreciate the feedback. Slow progress continues on The Headmaster's Lessons.
03/05/2024 - Chapter Three of The Good Housemaster has been submitted. Originally, this chapter would have been submitted near Christmas 2021, which included Chapter Two as well. I had fallen way behind on my schedule by then. Finally! Finally, I can publish something I have had on hold for almost a year and a half.
02/27/2024 - Chapter Two of The Good Housemaster has been submitted today. More university intrigue for our protagonist to navigate in this episode. I have also finally started the final series. The working title will be The Headmaster's Lesson's.
02/20/2024 - The first chapter of The Good Housemaster has been submitted. This is the last part I submitted back in 2022 as Chapter 18 of A Student's Lesson. I am excited, as I believe this series has the best writing of the entire story to this point.
02/03/2024 - The final chapter of A Student Caged will go up tomorrow. This was the hardest writing for me yet. I will give myself an extra week at this point to clean up a few of the stories that will follow.
01/27/2024 - The final chapter of The Caged Student will be delayed a bit since I have come to a decision on how much I wish to reveal before moving on to The Good Housemaster. Chapter Nine parallels Chapter Seventeen in A Student's Lesson, but with the N/C toned down a bit. Now about Chapter Eight. It is getting trashed in the ratings. I have to wonder if readers are mistaking it as the end of the story. My description may have given them that impression.
01/24/2024 - Chapter Eight has just been submitted. This part will match the final chapter of A Student's Lesson from (mostly) Sally's point of view. With only 4 votes on Chapter Seven, I hope to bring in more interest in the next part of the series.
01/19/2024 - With Chapter Six published today, I'm submitting Seven to try to get back into my schedule for the releases.
01/16/2024 - I'm in pending purgatory for now. Chapter Seven of The Caged Student is about ready to go, but it will have to wait.
01/10/2024 - Chapter Six has been submitted. At this point the plot begins to return to the story line of A Student's Lesson. There will still be a few side jaunts along the way of course.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

4 Years AgoMember Since
This WeekUpdated
120Followers
27Following
36My Favorites
80My Comments
5Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Bdsm, Noncon, Mature, Lesbian, First Time, Dom, Domme

Contact Author

Contact StrappingMan by clicking here.