• Authors
  • manishabored

manishabored

25F.

I am really conflicted about my feminist persona and the need to be shown her place. Does it make sense? I mean, when it comes down to this area, I just like raw seduction, intellectual flirting/manipulation and a bit of d/s. Needless to say, I'm also natural submissive in real life.

Most of my life i have hid from this side of mine. Being brought up in a conservative family meant that I always dressed to cover up and be as good a girl as possible. Hiding my femininity, not being my natural self. But i still fantasize about some day, someone letting me free, being who I am, wearing what i want, and doing what I want.

A few Roleplays that I like and/or have played so far:

1. I was the youngest female police recruit in the precinct. After my partner called in sick, I was assigned the night patrol duty alone to cover a neighbourhood known to be suspicious. As I turned the corner into an alley, I saw the back of a man, clad in all black, seemingly dragging something. I hastily pulled my gun on him/You, "Hands where I can see them!"

2. You're my stepdad. You married my mother when she and I were going through our lowest phases of life after my father passed away. I have always tried my best to feel comfortable, approachable and a good daughter to you, given that your presence in our lives really helped us. But unbeknownst to me, you've always been into me. You've fancied how I've grown up, filling out most of my tops, and shorts, dresses, etc. But you never made any move. Until one weekend, when my mom went on an office trip away for the weekend and you and I were alone at home.

3. After my brother got hit in the face by his bully again, I got super pissed and charged out of the house over to the Bully/Your House to confront you. In the heat of the moment, I didn't realise i was still in my tight tank top and a denim skirt as i knocked on your door.

4. I was elected as the first female politician of my conservative (slowly turning progressive) country and was given the charge of External Affair/Foreign Ministry. My first assignment was to broker peace with the neighbouring country which has a border dispute with us. Knowing fully well that the other country is very traditional in their approach, I still went to their national capital, to attend a summit and discuss peace talks. Talks failed. As i was leaving, I heard You(foreign minister/other minister) invite me for informal discussions.

5. Shifting to a new neighbourhood meant changing schools as well. So when I got invited by the "cool" guys for a game night at one of their houses, I thought it's a fantastic idea to accept and shoot my shot of being accepted into the group. Hence, there I was, knocking at the door, dressed to impress, half an hour early by mistake, not intending to make a bad impression.

6. You're my sister's bf. Her bday is coming up and you don't know what to gift her so you decide on buying her outfits. You and I aren't very close, but you ask my help in shopping.

7. You're my sister's bf. She has to leave for her job assignment temporarily out of the city. As we drop her at the airport and coming back, You ask me over at your place as its too late in the night to stay/some other reason. Thinking you're harmless since you're my sister's bf, I oblige.

8. Me and my roommate are very close. We share memories, clothes, experiences, everything together. But after she started dating You, I don't get to be close anymore. You'd often come over in the nights, bang her in her room and stay over. One such fateful day, as I'm completing my work submission in the living room at night, I hear you come out of her room presumably for water.

9. I'm the new woman in the neighbourhood. I've read stories in the newspaper about recent gang wars/miscreants, etc in the area. One such day, You/police/FBI knock on my door asking me for my help.(maybe as undercover or otherwise, we can be creative)

10. After a long lecture as students poured out of the room, I was busy erasing and writing on the blackboard preparing for the next class. I drop my pen so i bend over to pick it up, in my short skirt, but convinced that no one is there. You/faculty/student/parent come in, see me from my behind. What you do next, is your creativity.

11. Me and my bf have travelled to another city/state/country for our first romantic getaway. Celebrating our 2 months of togetherness, we checked into a serene resort. However, due to the long journey, my bf chose to rest up. Wanting to relax by myself, I chose to head to the hotel bar/pool/jacuzzi/sauna to cool off, where I meet You.

Hit me up if you wanna roleplay ;)
Mumbai, India.

Location

Mumbai, India

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
145Followers
27Following
3My Favorites
1Series Published

More About Me

Birthday

June 8, 1998

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Cooking, Jogging, Movies, Reading

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Naive, Transformation, Dumb, Dominant Men, Persuasion, Manipulation, Interracial, Interfaith, Bimbofication, Mind Control, Submissive Women, Traditionalism, Femininity

Contact Author

Contact manishabored by clicking here.