SteveGatesDomMan

Hi, a Gentleman Dom in the UK with a understanding Mind, seeking someone to talk to and later meet. You can be a COUPLE or a single woman.
I will enjoy talking to you if you in the uk, and you are seeking a understanding dom, who wants to understand your mind, first, then your wants and limits.

Unlike most dominants into sub couples that are dominant bulls who like lot of adventures and don't go for real committed relation with one couple, I do.. Sometimes it’s focused on sex and bdsm or ?.

Also the rare exceptions it "more than just sex”? I looking for poly family position and become live in with a couple on a LONGTERM thing, if all agree.

Manage your sub wife emotional (love) bounded and also extreme cuckolding the husband or more?

Hopefully making you my owned slaves for lifetime who serve 24/7 in work and pleasure?

So wish to know what more you think about, that it will make it fun, much more than sex??

Question: are truly looking for a Daddy/master to play with you!!
Someone, who is stern, caring, ready to punish in all ways if needed?
When There I am going and want all the attention you have to give... And I love to give spankings!!!

Do you love rough sex and lots of rough play or is it only Soft you want? Can you take orders and obey you dormant?


Steve

Location

Kent

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers
7Following
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

March 15

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Ask

Pets

Other

Fetishes

Ask

Contact Author

Contact SteveGatesDomMan by clicking here.