master_gepetto

Update 7/3/23: Ripple effect Part 3 is submitted for publication. It will be a four part series. The fourth and final part will be finished within the month.

ENF/ Humiliation author. Most of my stories involve women who are exposed in front of their peers and people who they think are beneath them.

I love stories about an attractive girl who is way out of most guys leagues humiliated in front of guys who would normally have no shot with her. Most of my fantasies involve a rising career woman in her late 20s or early 30s falling under the control of a younger guy (think recent high school graduate). To me there is something extremely erotic about an older female in her 20s or 30s getting exposed and controlled by younger guys that she would normally have authority over. An example of this would be a young business woman or lawyer returning home from the big city to take care of one of her sick parents only to fall under the control of the neighbor's son who she used to babysit who recently turned 18. Or a recent Harvard MBA grad who is tasked with overseeing the college interns getting caught up with a pervy frat guy she could normally shoot down in ten seconds. Or a Bride to be staying with her best friend/ maid-of-honor for her bachelorette party weekend losing her innocence with her best friend's nerdy younger brother whom she used to tease.

Other themes involve comeuppance, role reversal, age-regression, bra-stuffing.

I am very new to writing so I would appreciate any and all feedback! Hope you enjoy my stories!

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
31Followers
11Following
9My Favorites
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Contact Author

Contact master_gepetto by clicking here.