sarahacharya

Hi welcome to my profile. Please don't ask me for my pictures as I don't give out my pictures for privacy reasons.
Just a few tings before I tell you about myself. First tings first I am Not into Role Play, toilet (pee and poop), BDSM, blackmail, blood violence/force/pain, Public sex or PDA and animals. I don't like to be ordered so please don't tell me to do this or do that.
I am a bi, nudist, deep dark taboos, lover of porn, independent, flirtatious, adventurous, and a very cheerful woman with a bubbling, flamboyant personality and a very open and non-judgemental mindset.
I like to chat about sexual life, sexual experiences, if gay, bi, or taboo it's excellent. I enjoy chatting with, and making love with women and men of any age, ethnicity, colour, caste or creed as it all depends on the chemistry of the relationship!
I am Sarah Acharya 36 a British Indian. I work as freelance Construction Project Consultant, home school tutor and a baby sitter.
I am 6'2, 38dd, 30 and 44 .I have thick black long hair either in a bun or in a braid. I have black eyes which goes well with my smooth shining tanned skin tone and black hair. I have long smooth legs with thick strong thighs and a good bit wide bubble bums. I like to keep myself smooth.
I like looking beautiful very sexy and enjoy cute bras, panties, thongs and g-strings are my favorite, different types of sexy lingerie, robes, and short shorts and skirts. Nude beaches or sexy bikinis.
For Indian dresses I love body hugging saarees with wide and deep neck, sleeveless, backless and body hugging blouse mostly without bra and saree is translucent without petticoat but with with garter belt, suspenders, stockings and thongs and high heels love to to show off my long smooth legs and little bit of my chubby strong thighs. I like to wrap my saree tight so panty lines are visible and tie it on the brim of my butts and pubic area. and Shalwar/quarter tight pants with body hugging kurta. Love to wear high heels. I love to look sexy.
For knowing more about me please PM me what you want to know I will answer. Thank you for your time in reading my profile and understanding me. Happy Chatting!
I look the almost the same as her https://www.suntiros.com/rambha-hot-navel-photos-bikini-shorts-hd-pictures/

https://www.suntiros.com/rambha-hot-navel-photos-bikini-shorts-hd-pictures/

Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
19Followers
1Following
1My Favorites

More About Me

Height

Tall

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Hobbies

Reading, Travelling, Gardening

Fetishes

Nudism, Bisexual, Men, Women, Orgasms, Cum, Lactation

Contact Member

Contact sarahacharya by clicking here.