Vinile111

Erotic stories were all that was available to me as a teenager to satisfy my curiosity. I now would like to make my small contribution, by writing down some of the experiences of the last few years.

I am in a relationship with Eglė, a fantastic woman who shares my passion for pushing the boundaries of sex, and the curiosity to explore sexuality. Knowing what we like and what it's not for us is a trial and error process. And we are not afraid of trying.

Vinile - I'm the author of most of our stories, except those that specifically say they've been written by Eglė. English is not my first language; I consider myself pretty fluent but I am far from perfect. I strive to produce content that is pleasant to read, not just because of the subject, but also from the point of view of style. Feel free to comment on it and give me pointers. I'm always happy to learn.

Eglė - I am the "victim" in Vinile's stories. I too used to read erotic stories when I was young, and it is now quite exciting to feature in them!

BDSM is a central part of our relationship. We are not living it 24/7 but hardly a day goes by that we don't at the very lest talk about it or make plans for a new adventure. Our advantage was to get to know each other specifically because of our interest in BDSM, so we could start straightaway exploring our fantasies. We were both inexperienced, especially Eglė, as she grew up in a small Lithuanian town where the access to a BDSM lifestyle was limited.
We met in London, UK, which on the other hand offers a lot in terms of scene. There we learnt about Shibari and attended a few low-key events, which showed us a lot of what the BDSM community can be like. For better of for worse our London adventure was short lived, as recent events made us decide to relocate back to Eglė's place, in Lithuania, where we currently live.

Our stories tell about our journey into our sexuality. What we like, what turns us on, what makes us tick. They also tell what we don't like, and we will be publishing stories of failed experiments and foolish attempts at over-complicated scenes.
Most of the stories are already written, as I keep a thorough diary of our BDSM life (as well as one of our vanilla life), but they are in the form of scattered ideas on a notepad, so they need to be transcribed and enriched to make a coherent story out of them, or else they would make little sense to an external reader.
Luckily, I work from home, so I have plenty of time ;)

Location

Kretinga, Lithuania

Gender

Couple

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers
1Following
2My Favorites
6My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

38

Dating Status

Swinger

Hobbies

Bicycles, Photography, Astronomy

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact Vinile111 by clicking here.