• Authors
  • Payne_Hall

Payne_Hall

A cat person with no specific gender preference is nyanbinary.

Okay, an update on Payne Hall’s hall of... joy!

This is a pending “bad idea” notice. Once a story is approved, it will post, but this one isn’t Sulfur’s and it’s not as long as usual. The title is “Cry Little Sister”(don’t judge me, The Lost Boys was awesome) and it’s in… Incest/Taboo. Basically, it’s nothing in my usual wheelhouse and I don’t know a thing about the Incest category. To make the bad idea worse, it’s also, if all goes correctly, in the Nude Day contest. If the story is terribly disappointing, for consolation, it can’t win the contest or anything (after Sightless, Soundless, Speechless won April Fool’s), so just accept my apology and vote for someone else’s story :). The masochism demon was sitting on my shoulder and now here we are.

But, also, yes, I am working on a few Sulfur’s stories as well!

And, in case you find yourself new here, this is a list of the content in past stories, to give you an idea of them, as well, because I didn’t know tags existed at one point. All of these are romantic in nature, by the way, and they’re longer stories.

Ashen Master, La Kajira, and The Slavemaker are Master/slave and M/f stories. They’re all dealing with 24/7 relationships of that nature. Ashen Master has lighter kinks, with more bondage. La Kajira is a Gorean themed story more like Ashen Master. The Slavemaker, on the other hand, has things like watersports, which is the thing I should have warned about in that story and didn’t.

Dark as Ivory and Sadist’s Fire are the more twisted sadist/masochist stories and are also M/f. Pain play is the overarching idea for these two. The first one has more rape fantasy, needle play, and watersports and Sadist’s Fire has branding, tattoos, and heavy bondage.

Nightmare Master is both M/s and S/m. It’s M/f and has things like total power exchange, pain play, needles, rape fantasy, and branding.

It’s Always the Quiet Ones and Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing are the flirty stories that are both M/f as well. The kinks in both of them, of things actually done, are both lighter than the others. The first is more so about D/s playfulness and the second is S&M playfulness.

Silver Fox is somewhere in the middle of playful and serious, as a M/f S&M romance, although the S&M is a bit of an odd kind in that story.

Make Me Cruel is the one short...ish story and it’s all about consensual nonconsent and rape fantasy.

Depravity’s Daughter is an erotic horror with D/s and M/f overarching themes about a vampire creating a strange demon hybrid.

Eager to Please is the story I messed up in publishing it. It’s a polyamory Mf/f and D/s story about a married Dom and Dominatrix. It’s also not finished.

Sightless, Soundless, Speechless is a romance story about a blind teenage boy and a deaf girl. As a side joke, it was interesting writing a story where one character carried a cane all the time. I just had to ignore that plot device.

Also, Ashen Master, Dark as Ivory, Eager to Please, It’s Always the Quiet Ones, Nightmare Master, Sadist’s Fire, Silver Fox, The Slavemaker, and Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing are all stories centered around a fetish club named Sulfur’s, so they’re all in the same world.

And I think that’s all! I apologize again and have fun with the contest :)!

Gender

Female

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1324Followers
11Following
1My Favorites
16My Comments
8Series Published

More About Me

Age

32

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Contact Author

Contact Payne_Hall by clicking here.