lilkaren

About Me: I'm a college student, raised in a conservative home in Oklahoma and yes, my bottom was disciplined when needed, growing up.

Interests:Someday, I hope to meet a man that, even though he is the head of the home, gets that with me, it is all about the tone. I prefer a soft, gentle, kind, loving, caring, understanding, empathetic approach- not harsh, angry, stern yelling, strict or mean.... even though the discipline itself might be very hard. (Again, I am speaking about tone- which should not be confused with the discipline itself).

I also enjoy good role-play. Will play most scenes, though I esp enjoy playing younger ...and of course, like to play discipline scenes but have only one major request. Again- it is all about the tone...as shared above. Gentle, kind, loving, caring, understanding....

Pet Peves: Please don't be offended, but my number one pet peve is when people DM to chat...but then have nothing to say-
Not in to the whole slave/master games- more interested in a true leader in the home that i can love and respect- and yes, who will discipline me when needed and set boundaries.
Here on line, I esp enjoy chatting about CDD*, HoH* and 1950s style traditional family roles (though that was long before I was born!- Note that i have no interest in living in the 50s or their fashions- i just appreciate the family values of that era). I do hope someday to be in a marriage where the man is the head of the home, even if it means a sore bottom at times. No, I am not dating anyone right now- but I also am not really looking for real life right now either. Happy Chattin!
* (Christian domestic discipline/ head of the home).


Gender

Female

Member Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
64Followers
2Following

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Cycling, Running

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Discipline, Spankings

Contact Member

Contact lilkaren by clicking here.