• Authors
  • Jackobin

Jackobin

A Literotica reader since the early 2000s. I began to post my own stories in the Fall of 2020. I appreciate the positive responses they have gotten and have been encouraged to continue writing. My stories are usually within the Mature and Fetish categories, often with submissive mature widows exploring their cravings for humiliation and spankings. If such topics do not interest you or tend to offend you, I encourage you to seek stories elsewhere. I welcome positive and constructive comments and feedback and generally respond to messages from readers or other authors. I am open to discussing the subjects covered in my stories, but catfishers or trolls will be blocked. If you do contact me, please be sure that you include your email address to respond to. Thank you.

02 April 21 update: I'm taking a short break from posting my stories here to work on another series. If you are following me, you should be notified when a new story here is posted. Thanks for your interest.

03 Jan, 24 update: Well, my short break turned out to be nearly three years' in time, and is likely to go on awhile still. But I've been busy writing 30+ stories under a different username which have been more enthusiastically received all in all. If you would like to check them out, contact me through this account's contact link, include your email address to get my response, and I'll let you know what author name to search for on Lit. Many of the same elements as in my Jackobin stories, but with the addition of WS and scat and more elderly ladies, which are NOT for everyone. But those who do like them, seem to really like them, which is gratifying. Thanks for your interest and may we meet again.

Location

Left Coast USA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

3 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
116Followers
63Following
134My Favorites
40My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

D/s, Mature, Bondage, Spanking, Big Breasts, Lingerie, Kinks, WS, Romance, Humor

Contact Author

Contact Jackobin by clicking here.